• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard a friend say that TOC is going to go kaput soon, true anot?

Luvmestrange

Alfrescian
Loyal
say the editor no money to pay to maintain servers, need to take up part time job soon, appealing for donations. So jialat meh?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be, the TRS Yang fellow make 30k a month running that tabloid, how can TOC be less? :confused:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If TOC cannot afford to refund back $5000, then it clearly means their finances are really really bad. Their sites don't generate enough traffic collect money to pay for the upkeep of the site, which means few sinkies read their stuff.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TOC cannot afford to refund back $5000, then it clearly means their finances are really really bad. Their sites don't generate enough traffic collect money to pay for the upkeep of the site, which means few sinkies read their stuff.

please dont insult our PM Lee, you make him sounds so cheap, die die also must get $100 every month from a poor jobless bum''

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please dont insult our PM Lee, you make him sounds so cheap, die die also must get $100 every month from a poor jobless bum''

The bum became jobless because he was found repeatedly to be doing his own thing during office hours. I would fire my staff if I found them wasting hours surfing the net instead of working. PM Lee has successfully sued Roy for defamation. Roy should be sucking PM Lee's cock for allowing Lyin' Roy to settle the defamation in installments.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt TOC still is running:confused:

LHL sued them because they were seen as a threat and needed to be fixed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bum became jobless because he was found repeatedly to be doing his own thing during office hours. I would fire my staff if I found them wasting hours surfing the net instead of working. PM Lee has successfully sued Roy for defamation. Roy should be sucking PM Lee's cock for allowing Lyin' Roy to settle the defamation in installments.

Thank you. He so own thing get fired but killing 8 patients get a warning. Hope you die in hospital soon and be number 9.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

I seriously wonder how politicians and other high profile people can find the time to post in or play around with FB, twitter, etc during their so-called "working hours".

Wouldn't they also be considered to be doing their personal things during their working hours and therefore, should be sacked by the organizations that they are supposed to be working for?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should follow in leong sam's footsteps and open up a seperate section for whoring,football betting and sportsbetting.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

For all your blustering, you actually have no staff. With lucky you have managed to secure your part time job at the community club recently at Kaki Bukit. All your years serving as petition writer at mps paid off for you. Perhaps now you can afford to change your bicycle. You should be grateful.

jw5

Loyal
I seriously wonder how politicians and other high profile people can find the time to post in or play around with FB, twitter, etc during their so-called "working hours".

Wouldn't they also be considered to be doing their personal things during their working hours and therefore, should be sacked by the organizations that they are supposed to be working for?

Not really, as long as their boss thinks that their social media inputs advances his or the organization's interests. :wink: