• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok residents welcomed Chee Soon Juan and invited him to BBQ

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to Dr Chee, he has been very hardworking and trying his best. Looking at his facebook, Dr Chee has been walking the ground at Bukit Batok everyday for this last 3 weeks. Going door to door to introduce himself and talk with residents, going to kopitiams and MRT station to greet and meet residents.

He's definitely far more hardworking and dedicated than the lazy PAP candidate.

Keep up the hard work and great effort, Dr Chee ! The hard work, strong dedication, determination and perseverance will give you a better chance at achieving success.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...d-chee-soon-juan-invited-him-bbq-5342146.html

Was invited to a BBQ by some Bukit Batok residents after a round of house visits this afternoon. Tucked in some delectable chicken wings, satay and ikan bakar. Thanks for a good time, everyone. We'll be at Bukit Batok East Ave 3 tomorrow morning in the vicinity of Blk 217. If you're in the area, please come by. Would love to meet you.

-Chee Soon Juan
09 Apr 2016

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/?fref=ts

12974402_10155025059173849_8832759774401091237_n.jpg

12718393_10155025058808849_1507553699579048624_n.jpg

12931214_10155025059578849_8657578779357529303_n.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neither did the piaking session inside FAPs KTV.

you think changing to a strong candidate will piak better then botak ong or the rats will die from his BO?

that picture showing open bbq pits right next to rat hill in bb has just solved the mystery and misery of rat infestation. thanks to sdp and supporters for inadvertently providing the clue. botak ong can dig tunnels in women's cheechees and climb their hilly chichis forever and the root cause will never be found. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the open bbq does not help with the rat problem.
that's what those mini-muscles are there for...
that picture showing open bbq pits right next to rat hill in bb has just solved the mystery and misery of rat infestation. thanks to sdp and supporters for inadvertently providing the clue. botak ong can dig tunnels in women's cheechees and climb their hilly chichis forever and the root cause will never be found. :wink:
that's why someone "ratted" on him :confused:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The grassroots kakis of Bukit Batok have identified the traitorous bastards who hosted Chee to a bbq. Their requests during the MPS sessions will be sent to the back of the line.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a BBQ=ARMAGEDDON TO THE MIW.
MIW really bolan bochee.MIW lackeys really panicked like headless croaches running everywhere to nowhere.
MIW so insecure.MIW no confidence.
Just a BBQ only,ROFL.......................

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The grassroots kakis of Bukit Batok have identified the traitorous bastards who hosted Chee to a bbq. Their requests during the MPS sessions will be sent to the back of the line.

that is comforting to know that when BB elected another Opp member into the parliament, there will be 2 mps serving them. good value for money.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what a MP should be doing, connected to the people and unite with them..

not act like some high horse and expect people to red carpet them..

knock knock.. pls open the door and get ready, your PAP mp is coming.. Like i give a flying fuck about that PAP fuck..? He better dun come and knock on my door and dirty it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that is comforting to know that when BB elected another Opp member into the parliament, there will be 2 mps serving them. good value for money.

If the people of BB vote in the opposition, they will find it tougher to get additional funds for their social services and municipal maintenance. Our grassroots and civil servants are also much less likely to work with an anti-singapore MP.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukit Batok Ave 3 is under Jurong GRC or Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC. The people that invited him are likely not under BB SMC.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What sort of SINGAPORE CORE, are you? a rotten core or a Whore?...you have no civility at all....I would gladly welcome any PAP people or any oppositions when I am having a BBQ in the vicinity...that is call civility.....but to bring a female member behind the bushes..that would be?....a traitor!:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What sort of SINGAPORE CORE, are you? a rotten core or a Whore?...you have no civility at all....I would gladly welcome any PAP people or any oppositions when I am having a BBQ in the vicinity...that is call civility.....but to bring a female member behind the bushes..that would be?....a traitor!:biggrin:

There is no need to show opposition cadres and supporters any civility. If we do so, it is just to look nice in front of the reporters and tv. Beyond that, fuck them all! Withhold their funds and slash their budgets! Their requests gets put on hold indefinitely. That's what you deserve for supporting opposition.

Ah Gong and the Old Guard all did that to the opposition for the past few decades.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to show opposition cadres and supporters any civility. If we do so, it is just to look nice in front of the reporters and tv. Beyond that, fuck them all! Withhold their funds and slash their budgets! Their requests gets put on hold indefinitely. That's what you deserve for supporting opposition.

Ah Gong and the Old Guard all did that to the opposition for the past few decades.

does this mean all opposition held wards can choose not to pay taxes to PAP?i dont mind voting for opposition if u tell me i can save on these following taxes....gst,coe,land tax,property tax,petrol tax,water conservancy tax,electric tarrif,import export tax,income tax, and more.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
does this mean all opposition held wards can choose not to pay taxes to PAP?i dont mind voting for opposition if u tell me i can save on these following taxes....gst,coe,land tax,property tax,petrol tax,water conservancy tax,electric tarrif,import export tax,income tax, and more.
The miw lackey must be charged for sedition for segregation and breaking up this small island.
He must be locked up in the kennel and keys thrown away .
OMG,BBQ becomes paranoid to miw lackeys.ROFL..........