• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 Singaporeans on Forbes list of Asia's power businesswomen - Guess who!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much privileges did FORBES get in Singapore? to come out with such priceless entry??.....if I have an unlimited access to perpetually flowing funds that flows in every seconds of the day, for as long as there are people with, 'blood, sweat, & tears' contributing to that fund....I will be not only be on FORBES LIST....the planet will whorseship me!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much privileges did FORBES get in Singapore? to come out with such priceless entry??.....if I have an unlimited access to perpetually flowing funds that flows in every seconds of the day, for as long as there are people with, 'blood, sweat, & tears' contributing to that fund....I will be not only be on FORBES LIST....the planet will whorseship me!

Tats only one side of her standing, do you noe that even ex Generals and BGs are today under her pay roll, just cant imagine how powerful tis woman is?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except for Ho Ching nobody else knows the rich in Singapore.

How could a public civil servant wife who was an engineer/cop before can ended up so rich?

Something must be fishy. Is this a Najibee?

Like creating a shell company to makan public funded corporations?

Where is the transparency and accountability?

Did the Daft Parliament approved this shit?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is just paying lipservice to the underpriviledged women race in the world,they are just ceos and glorified figureheads,they dont even own the company or the assets.even oprah is more powerful than these jokers,its like the whose who musical chairs of the power businesswomen world,once the music stops and they get kicked out of their chairs nobody will even remember who they are.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
power to the women! :kma:

this is the trend shift instead of selecting men to head companies, even in australia, banks and companies are embracing women to head their offices.:eek:

sidenote, women are bad drivers!:rolleyes: