• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

By Harnessing Wave Power, Endless Renewable Energy Could Be A Possibility very proud

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;qQNzJBPcyB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNzJBPcyB0[/video]

i am so proud of my country

Australian-based company Carnegie Wave Energy Ltd. is generating energy from a CETO 6 unit off the coast of Western Australia for the largest naval base, HMAS Stirling.
The system operates underwater and harnesses the power of ocean currents, effectively turning the ocean’s swell into electricity. It relies on a system of submerged buoys and pumps to convert the wave energy into power and, ultimately, fresh drinking water through a desalination process. Each CETO 6 unit has a specified, nominal 1 MW power capacity and transmits this power onshore via subsea cables. Additionally, this system actually encourages marine life and ecosystem health by acting as an artificial reef, making it an attractive environmental option for the future.
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) stated that with proper government support and funding, this particular energy source can progress quite rapidly along the innovation chain and eventually become commercialized.

Australian-based company Carnegie Wave Energy Ltd. is generating energy from a CETO 6 unit off the coast of Western Australia for the largest naval base, HMAS Stirling.
The system operates underwater and harnesses the power of ocean currents, effectively turning the ocean’s swell into electricity. It relies on a system of submerged buoys and pumps to convert the wave energy into power and, ultimately, fresh drinking water through a desalination process. Each CETO 6 unit has a specified, nominal 1 MW power capacity and transmits this power onshore via subsea cables. Additionally, this system actually encourages marine life and ecosystem health by acting as an artificial reef, making it an attractive environmental option for the future.
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) stated that with proper government support and funding, this particular energy source can progress quite rapidly along the innovation chain and eventually become commercialized.

Wave energy is estimated to be powerful enough to supply more than the whole world’s current power consumption. Advancements in harnessing wave power could be the solution to the search for a consistent and powerful green energy source, given both its predictability and magnitude.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: By Harnessing Wave Power, Endless Renewable Energy Could Be A Possibility very pr

what did sinkieland and their ball-less shit sinkie losers achieve for the past 10 years?

ans: MRT breakdowns and jailing of youtube dissents and speech. What a sinkie loser.

and force a resident to pay a carbon tax on electric car which has zero carbon emission and need the boss of the car manufacturer to call up your sinkie PM and ask him what the fuck he is doing.. Fucking disgrace!!!!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: By Harnessing Wave Power, Endless Renewable Energy Could Be A Possibility very pr

This is indeed good news, for renewable energy. And spells further diminishing reliance on fossil fuel. One thing for sure, energy consumption, worldwide is still growing (India hopes to supply electricity to rural areas, anticipating future use/demand to grow by more than half its current use over the next few years. China's cities are also growing, and so is her middle class. And meanwhile, the biggest energy user, the US, is looking at increasing the use of electric vehicles (Harley-Davidson plans to market electric motorbikes!). So electricity use will increase. No different here in Peesai, except for the reliance on old fashioned fossil fuels as the energy source. Solar energy is going to be big. There is no limit to its supply, the limit is in the technology, which is being improved. Also, time to look at nuclear!

Cheers!

[video=youtube;qQNzJBPcyB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNzJBPcyB0[/video]

i am so proud of my country

Wave energy is estimated to be powerful enough to supply more than the whole world’s current power consumption. Advancements in harnessing wave power could be the solution to the search for a consistent and powerful green energy source, given both its predictability and magnitude.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

If one does a calculation of "revenue" from ERP, COE, it works out to be bigger than Apple's business! This is a big achievement for a little island with no resources! Well done LTA!

Cheers!

what did sinkieland and their ball-less shit sinkie losers achieve for the past 10 years?....................

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If one does a calculation of "revenue" from ERP, COE, it works out to be bigger than Apple's business! This is a big achievement for a little island with no resources! Well done LTA!

Cheers!

Papib comes to the rescue pretty quickly.. U have conveniently omit my other statement.. U compare a country to a business.. And then seal off with a hypocrisy praise...

Do u compare apple to an orange? Why forummer here are getting stupider day by day..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans prefer to see Singapore as a businessjudgoin by what I come across. Everything is viewed from a "bottom-line" perspective. How much is the COE now? How much does a meal cost? How much are living expenses? How much is your dog? How much you bet on the game? How much for a beer at the pub? No one asks, what is the fuel consumption of this car? Is the food tasty? Are you happy with your life? What is this breed's (of dog) temperament? Was the game exciting? What beers are available at the pub? So you see, I am going along with the Singapore psyche. I see it as the norm here.

Cheers!

Papib comes to the rescue pretty quickly.. U have conveniently omit my other tatement.. U compare a country to a business.. And then seal off with a hypocrisy praise...

Do u compare apple to an orange? Why forummer here are getting stupider day by day..

jw5

Loyal

Singaporeans prefer to see Singapore as a businessjudgoin by what I come across. Everything is viewed from a "bottom-line" perspective. How much is the COE now? How much does a meal cost? How much are living expenses? How much is your dog? How much you bet on the game? How much for a beer at the pub? No one asks, what is the fuel consumption of this car? Is the food tasty? Are you happy with your life? What is this breed's (of dog) temperament? Was the game exciting? What beers are available at the pub? So you see, I am going along with the Singapore psyche. I see it as the norm here.

Cheers!

Sinkies are now asking "How much is your dog?". Wow, yet another reason to stay away from sinkies. :wink:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies are now asking "How much is your dog?". Wow, yet another reason to stay away from sinkies. :wink:
Reminds me of:

[video=youtube;2AkLE4X-bbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=2AkLE4X-bbU[/video]

:biggrin:

metrolyrics.com/how-much-is-that-doggie-in-the-window-lyrics-patti-page.html

How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale

I must take a trip to California
And leave my poor sweetheart alone
If he has a dog, he won't be lonesome
And the doggie will have a good home

I do hope that doggie's for sale

I read in the papers there are robbers
With flashlights that shine in the dark
My love needs a doggie to protect him
And scare them away with one bark

I don't want a bunny or a kitty
I don't want a parrot that talks
I don't want a bowl of little fishies
He can't take a goldfish for a walk

I do hope that doggie's...
I do hope that doggie's...
I do... hope that doggie's for sale!!!

wikipedia.org/wiki/(How_Much_Is)_That_Doggie_in_the_Window?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

So far, strolling along East Coast Park on the weekends, the dogs seen here are mostly high-end pedigrees. I must be the only bloke with a pariah mutt! Singaporeans give the image that they have lots of "cash" to spend on the luxuries in life.

Cheers!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I support this idea

jw5

Loyal

So far, strolling along East Coast Park on the weekends, the dogs seen here are mostly high-end pedigrees. I must be the only bloke with a pariah mutt! Singaporeans give the image that they have lots of "cash" to spend on the luxuries in life.

Cheers!

You should be thankful that the sinkies don't ask you how your dog tastes. :eek::biggrin:

Oh, and all countries should learn to harness wave, wind and solar energy. :wink:

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal

If only farts could be channelled and harnessed.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans prefer imported beef and expensive grade Wagyus from expensive lands. However, my Hong Kong friend constantly asks me when I will barbecue my dog everytime he visits my home for barbecue and beers. He brings beers each time he comes around, so I feel obligated to return his gesture, but not my doggie. Maybe one day, when my car hits a raccoon or make some other road kill, I'll roast that critter for that greedy Hongkie. Nice guy though, took me around HK and brought me to some shop selling snake soup. Taste more of medicinal herbs than reptile.

Cheers!

You should be thankful that the sinkies don't ask you how your dog tastes. :eek::biggrin:

Oh, and all countries should learn to harness wave, wind and solar energy. :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can be ignited, but too little each time, only just lights up with a squeak. We tried it at university in the dorms. One night we got drunk and quite wasted, some guy laid prone and jutted his butt up when he farted, and lit the emission with a lighter. The fart ignited with a greenish flame, and got the rest of us laughing real loud! It was funny as hell!

Cheers!

If only farts could be channelled and harnessed.

jw5

Loyal

Singaporeans prefer imported beef and expensive grade Wagyus from expensive lands. However, my Hong Kong friend constantly asks me when I will barbecue my dog everytime he visits my home for barbecue and beers. He brings beers each time he comes around, so I feel obligated to return his gesture, but not my doggie. Maybe one day, when my car hits a raccoon or make some other road kill, I'll roast that critter for that greedy Hongkie. Nice guy though, took me around HK and brought me to some shop selling snake soup. Taste more of medicinal herbs than reptile.

Cheers!

That's why I stay away from most sinkies and some hongkies. :(