• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Moslem MP Demands Navy Sets Up Halal Kitchens! Minister Tell Him Go Fuck Off!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once this time, PAP MP is right. Muslim should not be allow to go near even the dock.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
all halal MPs encourage to dig deeper,why so many of their kind in MSP,changi hilton,on welfare and their fav haunt since young..DRC

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sand niggers and their followers should stay away from the seas. It's for their own safety.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh fuck i bet it's another "racist" incident. :rolleyes:

Let's heard scrooballs comments on this whereby Chinese are to be blamed for this and you know 'we' as in all Chinese are at fault.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
tampines%201%20mall%20apologise_1.jpg

malu minister community under siege,its becoming asean palestine.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not find this a problem-during my time we have Malay platoons-where the PC, all NCO's and men are Malays.
Why can't we have "Malay" vessels or patrol boats that serve only halal food?
Non Malays who do not mind Malay food can also join the crew.
Although I'm not a Malay, I personally prefer the Muslim cookhouse and always hang around with the Malay Platoons soldiers during my time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not find this a problem-during my time we have Malay platoons-where the PC, all NCO's and men are Malays.
Although I'm not a Malay, I personally prefer the Muslim cookhouse and always hang around with the Malay Platoons soldiers during my time.

Alamak if that's the case then it's segregation. Why need to have malay only boats?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I was serving NS, there were no Malays in my army battalion as no Malays were allowed. I didn't have any Malays to hangout and serve with during most of my 2.5 years of NS, except for my first 3 months recruit training in BTS where there were some Malays in my platoon.

A laojiao regular told me that no Malays were allowed in our battalion since the 60s, and the reason is not because of halal food.

Our cookhouse only served Indian food and we had to eat curry practically everyday. There's another cookhouse very nearby that served Muslim food and Chinese food for another unit in the same camp as us.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that the WP Malay MP has asked a great question, because it seems to have generated a lot of public interest. It looks quite unfair that Malays/Muslim citizens are discriminated from well paying jobs in the Navy.