• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Pressured and Instructed PAP David Ong to send letter to BB Residents

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond Lee made the mistake of saying that David Ong had "personally apologised to the residents" which he did not. One resident challenged Desmond Lee online on this. I won't be surprised that PA picked the tab on this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

who instructed david ong to do so? who sponsored david ong?

http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...kit-batok-residents?google_editors_picks=true

You missed the whole point and so did Chee. the point is that David Ong is no longer an MP, and it appears he is no longer even a PAP member or have any association with the govt. In other words, he is just a common man. Just a regular Joe. Since when can someone, a member of the general public, be allowed to send what is essentially junk mail to the residents? WHo paid for him to send all the mail, the tax payer? He should have come out and personally issued this apology and then step down. At least he apologized WHILE STILL AN MP, and not now when he is a commoner. Such a belated apology from what is now a member of the public bears almost no weight compared to one from an MP about to step down.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
David Ong apologized because he is remorseful for his adultery, unlike Yaw Shin Leong, who chose to ran away like an opposition coward.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he only farked wendy... why he never apologize to hubby and apologize to residents for fark. y not apologize to the rats he killed as well

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
he only farked wendy... why he never apologize to hubby and apologize to residents for fark. y not apologize to the rats he killed as well

Agree, David Ong should publicly apologize to Wendy's hubby and kids, who are the biggest victims of his lechery and adultery sins.

http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-PAP-David-Ong-must-apologise-to-the-husband-and-children-of-Wendy-Lim

PAP David Ong must apologise to the husband and children of Wendy Lim

David Ong apologizing to the residents is just a political gimmick.

The purpose is just to help PAP to win more votes.

The most pitiful victims are the husband and the children of Wendy Lim.

In GE2015, Wendy Lim's family went to support PAP David Ong at the stadium.

They raised their thumbs to support David Ong as MP as seen in the below photo.

The husband did not expect this lecherous David Ong to secretly fuck his wife for 6 months.

The worst is the young children who are still schooling. They would be too ashamed to face their classmates

They did not expect a PAP MP to take advantage of their kindness and support by fucking their mother for 6 months.

Has PAP David Ong apologised to Wendy Lim's husband and their children ?

This is the real apology that the people want to see and not this STUPID letter to the residents to win PAP votes.

Er9NxWc.jpg

UPm7aAk.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed the whole point and so did Chee. the point is that David Ong is no longer an MP, and it appears he is no longer even a PAP member or have any association with the govt. In other words, he is just a common man. Just a regular Joe. Since when can someone, a member of the general public, be allowed to send what is essentially junk mail to the residents? WHo paid for him to send all the mail, the tax payer? He should have come out and personally issued this apology and then step down. At least he apologized WHILE STILL AN MP, and not now when he is a commoner. Such a belated apology from what is now a member of the public bears almost no weight compared to one from an MP about to step down.

VERY Valid my PAPSMEARER brother. I know you are a horny sperm but your analysis is always critical and precise!!! you are the most alert political commentator that I see in this forum!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, David Ong should publicly apologize to Wendy's hubby and kids, who are the biggest victims of his lechery and adultery sins.]
maybe wendy not his first nor his lust. He may take 38 man years to apologize to each n every hubbies

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VERY Valid my PAPSMEARER brother. I know you are a horny sperm but your analysis is always critical and precise!!! you are the most alert political commentator that I see in this forum!!!

Imo, the best commentators in this forum on all matters ....... jw5, kukubirdie59 and ching chong nigger. if all three combined, best think-tank on planet earth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Thank you very much Ginger!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I still don't know what he meant by "error of judgement in my personal life":(

And I don't think he is referring to bonking the chio bu, his RC assistant so chio, cannot be an error of judgement in bonking her....imo.:p

"In the undated letter, Mr Ong wrote: "I made a serious error of judgement in my personal life, leading to my resignation as MP."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agree, David Ong should publicly apologize to Wendy's hubby and kids, who are the biggest victims of his lechery and adultery sins.

Actually, I don't agree with this. The biggest victims by far is David Ong's wife and children. They did nothing wrong. For no reason, the wife is suddenly a laughing stock in the country and the kids are also getting laughed at in school. Wendy's Husband and children were also victims, you are right about that. But they are not victims of David. They are victims of Wendy. It takes 2 to fuck. She wanted it too, she made the conscious decision to cheat on the husband. And in fact, you can assume the husband of Wendy found out and its possible David's wife never knew until the news broke. Wendy's husband must have pleaded with her to stop the affair with David Ong, and she must have told him to fuck off. Other wise, unless a man was so desperately, he would not have gone to the media to report the affair, and admit to the country that he is cuckold.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I don't agree with this. The biggest victims by far is David Ong's wife and children. They did nothing wrong. For no reason, the wife is suddenly a laughing stock in the country and the kids are also getting laughed at in school. Wendy's Husband and children were also victims, you are right about that. But they are not victims of David. They are victims of Wendy. It takes 2 to fuck. She wanted it too, she made the conscious decision to cheat on the husband. And in fact, you can assume the husband of Wendy found out and its possible David's wife never knew until the news broke. Wendy's husband must have pleaded with her to stop the affair with David Ong, and she must have told him to fuck off. Other wise, unless a man was so desperately, he would not have gone to the media to report the affair, and admit to the country that he is cuckold.

David Ong should also publicly apologize to his own wife and kids too, instead of a politically motivated apology letter to BB residents to win votes for PAP in the by-election.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he bring shame to the family. he needs to write a letter of remorse and email to his 18 generation of ancestors.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
David Ong should also publicly apologize to his own wife and kids too, instead of a politically motivated apology letter to BB residents to win votes for PAP in the by-election.

Yes, he should have done that first and foremost. And that has to be done before publicly apologizing to the voters of BB.