• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who move all those threads.. ??? Fucking stupid..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These threads are high valued in this part of the forum..

If you are the moderator, go fuck yourself.. you got no brains.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because threads that are moved to the political section have "blame the pap" written all over them. :p

how cum no more "blame bush" threads? :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
because threads that are moved to the political section have "blame the pap" written all over them. :p

how cum no more "blame bush" threads? :confused:

donald trump last to curz in one primary.. oh no.. trump might not catch up to get enough for nomination.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donald trump last to curz in one primary.. oh no.. trump might not catch up to get enough for nomination.

trump will need to win over 69% of remaining delegates to stave off a brokered convention. actually 75%, but i like to use 69%.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless someone is spamming it is unnecessary to move threads.

I know it's tempting but please Dun abuse your powers lah!

You are killing free speech and expression.

Hence in direct violation of our human rights!!!

jw5

Loyal
Unless someone is spamming it is unnecessary to move threads.

I know it's tempting but please Dun abuse your powers lah!

You are killing free speech and expression.

Hence in direct violation of our human rights!!!

The thread moving seems to have stopped. Looks like your post moved the boss. :wink: