• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would I Die For Singapore? No Thanks!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After that video 'went viral', the out-of-job Nair guy immediately got a gig at a sports channel. Porlumpar is the best!

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I certainly wouldn't kill anyone, especially if it's to protect the PAP government and their cronies.
Even if I get arrested and imprisoned, I would try my best to patiently bear my sufferings in prison, rather than kill and die in a battlefield.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this article describes the mentality of sinkies to a T,balless cowards pussies that have no guts to stand up for anything,they dont mind being slapped kicked,pushed around,exploited,pay gst,pay cpf and even vote for PAP to screw and exploit them as long as u spare them their lives and their coolie rice,it doesnt matter if hundreds of thousands or a million other sinkies have to suffer or die they will betray their countrymen just to protect their skin and their ricebowl.to hell with democracy or freedom i just want food on my table!!!!!

in times of war,sinkies will be the first to rush to surrender to the enemy,thousands of sinkies will be queuing up to become john tans and japanese translators for the enemy,they will beg and grovel and shovel beneath their overlords and masters feet.spare me pls master!!!!!ill obediently support u and give u all the names and details of the thousands of sinkies that plot and scheme and dissent behind your backs!!!!!ill betray my countrymen if u promote me to be your number one guard dog and promise me a cushy job in ur administrative office!!!!

LET ME ASK U THIS,A POPULATION THATS TOO COWARDLY AND BALLESS AND HUMJI AND KIASI TO FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACy,THEY ARE WILLING TO LIVE IN A DICTATORSHIP EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW ITS A DICTATORSHIP AND FACIST COUNTRY AND ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES MOCK AND LAUGH AT THEM FOR BEING A "BRIGHT NORTH KOREA"......U HONESTLY THINK THESE BUNCH OF YELLOW LIVERED SINKIES CHINESE WILL HAVE THE GUYS TO FIGHT A WAR WHEN IT COMES?THE ONLY REASON JAP NEARLY WON WWII WAS BECAUSE CHINESE WAS WELL KNOWN FOR BEING COWARDS,AH Qs AND BACKSTABBERS AND TRAITORS,HAN JIANS THATS WHAT THE CHINESE CALLED IT.ALL IT TAKES TO CONTROL A LARGE POPULATION IS JUST A MILLION COWARDS.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Spore being loyal to the country is really not an issue because most of us are just expandable digits to the PAP.
The PAP has called us "lesser mortals" & that is what we are to the elites. Their policies reflect this attitude & so it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that only the brainwashed, deluded & cronies would support the PAP.

Sporeans are a pragmatic bunch & if we are called to risk our lifes, many are going to do a risk benefit analysis. So what will we get for putting our lifes at risk for the benefit of the PAP:confused:

Some will say we will be forced to defend our loved ones but I say why not take the ones you care with you & run & leave behind those you dislike:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Spore being loyal to the country is really not an issue because most of us are just expandable digits to the PAP.
The PAP has called us "lesser mortals" & that is what we are to the elites. Their policies reflect this attitude & so it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that only the brainwashed, deluded & cronies would support the PAP.

Sporeans are a pragmatic bunch & if we are called to risk our lifes, many are going to do a risk benefit analysis. So what will we get for putting our lifes at risk for the benefit of the PAP:confused:

Some will say we will be forced to defend our loved ones but I say why not take the ones you care with you & run & leave behind those you dislike:biggrin:

pragmatic bunch lol....is that a euphemism for balless cowards that will not risk sticking their necks out for anything no matter how important it is?

this country is a reflection of who we are,who Singaporeans are,PAP may have instigated every aspect every crook and cranny of this island,PAP may have fought thru every step of the way,forged this land out of the crucible of brimstone and fire,but it was sinkies who stood by every step of the way and let them do what they want,time and time again they choose to bury their heads in the sand and remain ignorant in their own personal bubble of blissful ignorance.each time PAP got bolder and bolder but sinkie never once looked up from their feet and fought back.they merely looked down towards the ground like cowards.

what do sinkies stand for?lets not talk about the selfish reason of fighting for ur family or loved ones,that is merely a primordial survival instinct,that in the moments of death,the people that they think about while their life flashes before their eyes are those closest to them,it gives them a fighting chance so the body will struggle harder to survice.men has yet to love humanity as a whole,to sacrifice their life for strangers and people they do not know,to die for the human race is an abstract idea that only higher beings and aliens can grasp.

we only fight in order to protect our family and loved ones?can sinkies ever hope to achieve the brotherhood and camaradie that the hong kies have during the umbrella protests?to stand up for things that are far greater then themselves or their "pragmatism" lol.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vast majority will have their assets mostly in Singapore alone and probably their house would be their main asset. Once a core group of Singaporeans decide to fight, the weak and unsure will follow as they realise the have little in terms of options. I have no doubt that some will flee.

I do agree that it will be unlikely due to patriotism and more due to practicality and lack of options. We can definitely thank the PAP for failing on building the national psyche.

No. Asset not necessary to be property or sing dollar. Can be art or gold or us dollar, all good on the run and banks are all global now. Few others but the poorest sinkie with most of their assets tied up in property or families with young children/infirmed elderly will have no choice but to fight. You put too much faith in sinkies, but as you said most people in the world are like that. 3 in 10 is good estimate. If they die for singapore, it is incidental, not with some patriotic fervour like silly man who make video.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The vast majority will have their assets mostly in Singapore alone and probably their house would be their main asset. Once a core group of Singaporeans decide to fight, the weak and unsure will follow as they realise the have little in terms of options. I have no doubt that some will flee.

I do agree that it will be unlikely due to patriotism and more due to practicality and lack of options. We can definitely thank the PAP for failing on building the national psyche.

That right homeboy, i'm not dying cause your landed property needs some defending. Because no fucks will be given about it.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heck I’d even vote for the PAP...

To continue voting for pappies is just waiting for sinapo to die. If you are not dead by then, surely you will be dead when sinapo dies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can definitely thank the PAP for failing on building the national psyche.

Where got national psyche? The basic rule already proclaimed "ownself check ownself" which means to say you look after yourself, we look after ourselves ..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not dying cause your landed property needs some defending

Who wants to die defending a country where foreigners are also owners of Govt subsidized flats? A different story if all real estates are local owned and it is duty of all locals to defend the land and soil. Defending the country to protect assets owned by foreigners? A bad dream indeed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A house is only a thing & when the war is over we can probably return with a new bunch of leaders running the show. Who knows they may even be better than the current bunch:wink:

So why lose your life:confused:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
so it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that only the brainwashed, deluded & cronies would support the PAP.

... and including all those imported foreign shits who regard pappies as their God ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some may think that this is a defeatist attitude but just look at Spore's past & how a certain person survived & thrived to become Spore's hero & founding father :biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
A house is only a thing & when the war is over we can probably return with a new bunch of leaders running the show. Who knows they may even be better than the current bunch:wink:

So why lose your life:confused:

To talk about returning, one must have firstly a place to flee to ... but where can locals flee to? To the imported foreign shits, they can flee to their homeland and then return but the locals, die die must mati in the island.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some may think that this is a defeatist attitude but just look at Spore's past & how a certain person survived & thrived to become Spore's hero & founding father :biggrin:

He might have been a hero when he first came on the political scene to turn the country around but in his old age, heroism is an ugly word.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost all Sinkies don't even own a piece of land in Sinkieland. All the HDB pigeonhole land is owned by the PAP govt, all the 45yr, 60yr, 99yr leasehold land is ultimately owned by the PAP govt. Only a very tiny percentage of Sinkies own freehold land in Sinkieland.

Not correct that all HDB flats are owned by sinkies ... SPR are also owners and these SPRs are pure foreigners, not locals or imported foreign shits.

Also, sinkies are two types ... die die type are locals, natives of the soil and m&d; the imported foreign shits are not locals but natives of foreign lands.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
To protect the new citizens who wouldn’t have taken our passports if they had to serve NS, or who took our passports as a jumping stone to another country?

These imported foreign shits would not have landed in sinapo if they had good job and comfy living in their own homeland but because they were jobless or their own country is a slum land, they had to squat in a small island for a while.

Those who came to squat are also too old for NS enlistment which means they can become new shits without climbing hills and inhaling grenade smoke.

Smart foreigners but dumb pappies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the Policemen during the Little India riots were afraid to die.

This is the wrong perception... not right to say they were afraid to die, but rather, they were not trained to fight. In USA, a man holding a knife when confronted by mata mata would be shot dead, no need to charge at mata mata like a hero.

In sinkie land, mata mata only drew gun but no balls to shoot hoodlum in Geylang back alley who threatened mata mata with weapon. Difference between school boys and real men in police uniform.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should Sinkie peasants fight and die to protect the land assets of the super rich land owners and super rich PAP aristocrats who control most of the land?

In every country, there are the common folks and the super rich. Even in communist China today, where every one is supposed to be equal is now more lop sided than many countries in the world ... a country where capitalism is king, not communism.

So, if sinapo is 100% belongs to locals, those natives born and bred in sinapo, and not imported foreign shits, who are parachutists from foreign lands, sinapo is worth defending. If the locals do not defend sinapo, who will defend the country for you? Imported foreign shits? They will the first to flee when the chips are down.