• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans no political freedom meh?

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article Source: https://goo.gl/ixdXuH

Singaporeans no political freedom meh?

12938252_975766415793996_6509954755179562578_n.png

TOC’s very first reason...
“Voting for Dr Chee will present a refreshing, alternative view based on solid background research that the NMPs and NCMPs will never be able to offer, in any case, it will be interesting to see a Red return to parliament after a long absence.

1) WP Gerald Giam’s TOC hinted that WP’s duckweeds aka NCMPs are not that good to offer much in the Parliament?

2) Has TOC read SDP’s response to Budget 2016? ”Return freedom to the people, as political openness promotes creative thinking and innovation.”? Singaporeans no political freedom meh? So many Oppositions parties took part in the past Elections.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If no political freedom why Western governments never impose sanctions? This is the norm in many other countries.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If no political freedom why Western governments never impose sanctions? This is the norm in many other countries.

Please get it into your head ...sinkapore is a peesai ...not of any interest to the developed world.

That's why the PAP gets away with lots of abuses.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please get it into your head ...sinkapore is a peesai ...not of any interest to the developed world.

That's why the PAP gets away with lots of abuses.

Please get into your dick...it is always the interests of developed countries to improve global human rights. Fuck your family.

jw5

Loyal

Because the SG government while clamping down locally, is always very concerned about what the western governments think about them and are very careful not to offend them, unlike the N Korean government who don't give a shit. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can vote whoever you like, but whether your rubbish will be cleared tomorrow, i cannot say lah. Teehee!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think we need as many alternate voices as we can in parliament no matter how looney or renegade they are,they represent the many singaporean voices that are unheard thanks to vigorous censorship.PAP may have the blessing and unconditional love of the daft 70 percent but the voices of the 30 percent sinkies are still vastly underrepresented in parliament.the needs and concerns of the 30 percent are just as valid.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we know USA the major instigator of economic sanctions is just a pussy bitch,she will never impose sanctions on countries of economic significance with them.for example saudi arabia,singapore or china.

remember the number one rule of the universe and ferengi law: MONEY SPEAKS LOUDER THAN FREEDOM.

if u have no money u are deemed a renegade,a terrorist,a rogue,a dictatorship country.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we need as many alternate voices as we can in parliament no matter how looney or renegade they are,they represent the many singaporean voices that are unheard thanks to vigorous censorship.PAP may have the blessing and unconditional love of the daft 70 percent but the voices of the 30 percent sinkies are still vastly underrepresented in parliament.the needs and concerns of the 30 percent are just as valid.

Why would i want a loony to be my MP? Of course i want someone who can do things for me, someone who can help me. It is very simple really. Ask what my MP can do for me, not what my MP can do for my country. Heard before?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would i want a loony to be my MP? Of course i want someone who can do things for me, someone who can help me. It is very simple really. Ask what my MP can do for me, not what my MP can do for my country. Heard before?

MPs need to be more than ur personal maid or ur complaint hotline,we need more mps to bring up bigger more important national issues that affect us and voice our needs and concerns,not just to bend down and take it in the ass according to PAP's whims and desires.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is political freedoms in Singapore. You can join, or form any political party, and contest in elections. There are no laws against this. It is the voters who just want ONE party to govern. And they've shown this every election.

Cheers!

Singaporeans no political freedom meh?............................

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I refute the fact that there are no political freedom and freedom of speech in Singapore

I say this because i can make the following statements freely without fear of repression whatsoever:

"PAP is the bestest party in the whole world"

"Fuck Malaysia, Fuck Indonesia, Singapore is the best"

"WP is the worst opposition party....ever"

"I declare freely that i am a hardcore PAP supporter since 6/4/16"

You'll see, nothing will happen to me even though i have made the above outrageous political statements.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saudi also no sanction. And no freedom. You cannot be a non muslim to live in saudi. And shiites are barely tolerated by the wahabis