• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we against economical slowdown?

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article Source: http://goo.gl/FfhXgv

Chan Chun Sing explain plans to guard against economical slowdown

Chan-Chun-Sing-1.jpg

“At this point in time, we are at a critical juncture of our economic transformation. How do we restructure our industries to create the jobs of the future? How do we ramp up the capacity to upskill our workers to equip them with the skills of the future?” he said.

Find out more how we can guard against economical slowdown here: http://goo.gl/FfhXgv

jw5

Loyal
The bestest way to combat those laggards in productivity is to vote out those ministars who only know how to state the obvious and make motherhood statements. :wink:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we [what? - insert verb here] against blah blah blah .............. knn third world engrish ............

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The bestest way to combat those laggards in productivity is to vote out those ministars who only know how to state the obvious and make motherhood statements. :wink:

70% do not agree with you. The believe there should be more such ministers.

jw5

Loyal
Can we [what? - insert verb here] against blah blah blah .............. knn third world engrish ............

If we Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah against economic slowdown, We Will Be Finished! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
70% do not agree with you. The believe there should be more such ministers.

That's because many sinkies are easily impressionable and manipulated and some suffer from delusion of grandeur. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chun sing is the better ministar in the pap cahoot. he is brutally honest, he can't fake it and can't act, i have been observing him, no wonder he is lky's favourite. he is better than the hao lian kia, lawrence wong and the other chap, who i think is more cunning. can't recall his name, also from army daze...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chun sing is the better ministar in the pap cahoot. he is brutally honest, he can't fake it and can't act, i have been observing him, no wonder he is lky's favourite. he is better than the hao lian kia, lawrence wong and the other chap, who i think is more cunning. can't recall his name, also from army daze...

There is one, even before being elected, he from the police....damn f$%^K arrogant & haolian...

Saruman

Alfrescian
Loyal

meritocracy = 0

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can. You want can ask PAP for good safe and cushy govt job. Dowant you can go drive teksi. No problem.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, if increase ah Chan's salary by another 20%, they can turn things around, no doubt!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These ministars keep talking about restructuring our economy and skills upgrading and other generic statements,they truly have no idea how real world economics work or even how to run a real business.restructure what economy?we are still heavily reliant on construction sector,on sshopping malls and rentals and fnb.there is literally no growth or innovation in any other sectors.meanwhile we are losing out in our strongholds sshipping entrepot trade oil and gas and airlines to outside competitors.our manufacturing consist of importing manufactured components assembling it with cheap prc labour and pasting a sticker over it.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These ministars keep talking about restructuring our economy and skills upgrading and other generic statements,they truly have no idea how real world economics work or even how to run a real business.restructure what economy?we are still heavily reliant on construction sector,on sshopping malls and rentals and fnb.there is literally no growth or innovation in any other sectors.meanwhile we are losing out in our strongholds sshipping entrepot trade oil and gas and airlines to outside competitors.our manufacturing consist of importing manufactured components assembling it with cheap prc labour and pasting a sticker over it.

The ministars never update their template issues ...two decades ago, they mention this. It is all generalites. Productivity issue has been there all along. When productivity goes up, more profits go to employers, leaving 5 cents for workers. I wonder if our wage is truly tied to the productivity, how much higher it would be. In US, the minimum wage would be $22 now based on productivity gain of the past 50 years.

We pay top dollars for exceptional government ...we received dirt bag government instead. Bring on the revolution.