• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Revealing staff involved in Hep C outbreak will breed blame culture: Health Minister

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Revealing staff involved in Hep C outbreak will breed blame culture: Health Minis

Won't happen. They all got compensation and all medical bills covered. Why you think none of them came forward.

Chee should invite some of these 8 families to his rallies in BB and give them the stage. Let them tell how their loved ones died a painful death due to PAP incompetence. Let them tell how the nurse that infected them was an FT. Let them tell how they got no compensation, no answers and no remorse from the govt. After a lot of sobbing and weeping, I am sure BB voters will be eyes opened to the sinister side of the PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Revealing staff involved in Hep C outbreak will breed blame culture: Health Minis

These idiots earn high salaries. When they screw up, they still want more money. The ministar protects them from liabilities.

PAP is the party of mediocrity
. This should be one of the message that the real opposition keep pounding into the minds of sinkees. Don't expect the WP to do that. Chee can do it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

These idiots earn high salaries. When they screw up, they still want more money. The ministar protects them from liabilities.

PAP is the party of mediocrity
. This should be one of the message that the real opposition keep pounding into the minds of sinkees. Don't expect the WP to do that. Chee can do it.

So far, Chee is doing a very slow start to this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Won't happen. They all got compensation and all medical bills covered. Why you think none of them came forward.

Since they already got compensation and medical bills covered, what do they have to fear by coming forward?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The political issue is who got whacked and who did not get whacked or were protected. The big potato is Defence Minister, Ng Eng Hen's wife who is the head Group CEO of Singhealth Cluster. As this is worst case of infection and the highest death toll and the primary factor is negligence and incompetence right across the hierarchy, and there are too many important people to protect.

As these death are not covered by any award scheme like the SAF, it will be handled on a case to case basis and I have no doubt they would have got top dollar if they asked for it to avoid the publicity.

If the same incident with the same scale occurred where no PEP is involved, the outcome will be different. People would have been fired and starting from the top as the incompetence was going on from May to September despite the initial diagnosis being proved right.

Since they already got compensation and medical bills covered, what do they have to fear by coming forward?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The political issue is who got whacked and who did not get whacked or were protected. The big potato is Defence Minister, Ng Eng Hen's wife who is the head Group CEO of Singhealth Cluster. As this is worst case of infection and the highest death toll and the primary factor is negligence and incompetence right across the hierarchy, and there are too many important people to protect.

As these death are not covered by any award scheme like the SAF, it will be handled on a case to case basis and I have no doubt they would have got top dollar if they asked for it to avoid the publicity.

If the same incident with the same scale occurred where no PEP is involved, the outcome will be different. People would have been fired and starting from the top as the incompetence was going on from May to September despite the initial diagnosis being proved right.

I am waiting for one of the 8 families to go public and start whacking the PAP ala Dominique Lee's parents. what have they got to lose?

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal

Want the sweet have to take the pain. I love my steak. Ooh...police camera in operation.

Last edited:

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Ooh...police camera in operation."

You are too good to be true. I can't take my eyes off you. Keep smiling. Keep shinning.

Last edited: