• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Korean Chiobu Kenna Farked by Subaru Director Glenn Tann

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean Chiobu Kenna Farked by Subaru Tan Chong Motors' Glenn Tan

Asia's Next Top Model sparks furious backlash after an irate judge reduces a model to tears with an expletive-filled rant - just because she rolled her eyes

Asia's Next Top Model has come under fire after a guest judge lambasted contestant Kim Sang-in (pictured) on the show for rolling her eyes during the shoot
Asia's Next Top Model has come under fire after a guest judge lambasted contestant Kim Sang-in (pictured) on the show for rolling her eyes during the shoot
The 23-year-old model made a tearful apology and gave the businessman a traditional Korean bow in a squirm-inducing moment that prompted thousands of the show's fans to show their support for Kim.

In the comments section of the official trailer for that week's episode people were not shy about conveying their feelings towards Tan.

Boobu Sir commented to say they had been put off the show all together writing: 'I've been a fan of Top Model for years, however Tan's unprofessional and demeaning behavior was so unnecessary and damaging to the human spirit.'

Guest judge Glenn Tan said: 'Who the f*** do you think you are to roll your eyes at me? If I'm the client I am never ever going to hire you!'
Guest judge Glenn Tan said: 'Who the f*** do you think you are to roll your eyes at me? If I'm the client I am never ever going to hire you!'

'As a result, the joy of watching this show is gone and I can no longer support ANTM (and SUBARU) anymore. Shame and disgrace on you, Glenn! #OneLessFan.'

Willy Hasbi agreed adding: 'And who do you think you are? Just because you're the one who sponsoring the show, that give you right to yell at a woman? Disgusting pig!!'

Melbert Buensalido pointed out that it was entirely unprofessional: 'He has no right to shout on others. the girls are there to compete, not to be embarrassed.'

Facebook users took to the social network in support of the model (pictured) who they say was treated unfairly
Facebook users took to the social network in support of the model (pictured) who they say was treated unfairly

The post has now received over 150 comments most complaining about Tan's behaviour and has been reacted to over 1,000 times.

Sam Gollestani, the show's executive producer, said the incident highlighted the 'emotions and tensions that occur during the competition'.

He told the BBC: 'Glenn provides the perspective of a client when choosing a model to front campaigns for products, which is why he was invited to be a guest judge this season,' he said.

'This scene is reflective of what considerations go into making these decisions when working in the fashion and modelling industry.'

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Speaking of Subaru, what do you all think about the Forester? Thinking of getting going down to test drive the turbo 2.0 liter version. The all wheel drive and boxer engine are appealing. And they make one of the safest cars around.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of Subaru, what do you all think about the Forester? Thinking of getting going down to test drive the turbo 2.0 liter version. The all wheel drive and boxer engine are appealing. And they make one of the safest cars around.

Forrester XT is the premium version that you are refering too. The price of XT is almost the same as Subaru Outback and Outback has better interior, rear aircon and handling (eg. engine mounting, etc)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go for it! This brand is undervalued. I drove a legacy many years ago. Power! 125k?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the link?
I think teeko Glenn wanted to free bonk Kiorea chick but kena rejected so very frustrated.
He's a chow ah Beng at heart just like me....family fortune notwithstanding

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the link?
I think teeko Glenn wanted to free bonk Kiorea chick but kena rejected so very frustrated.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35931747

_89012638_12891687_1585901835033406_4091428761583149670_o.jpg

As a FED (fu er dai aka rich second generation), the heir of Tan Chong Motors, I doubt he would have difficulties getting those chicks.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the link?

You can easily find round round beng beng salesmen from motorimage Toa Payoh or Leng Kee

Unlike Toyota, Nissan, Honda
Mitsubishi, Mazda (worst) and Subaru are three Japanese brands that tend to hire beng beng car salesmen like Parallel importers.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
the heir of Tan Chong Motors

Tan Chong is getting very powerful. Even Mitsubishi needs their help in Southeast Asia to use ASX to challenge Honda Vezel.
Now they even plan to assemble subaru in Thailand. That's the bad part. Toyota used to be a strong No.1 car seller in Singapore until their sales get weaken by the thai-makes. Now Nissan also use Thai-makes.

Mercedes had tonnes of problem now because only the premium S-class and a few other makes are from Germany, the rest are from Hungary (previously South Africa)

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Forrester XT is the premium version that you are refering too. The price of XT is almost the same as Subaru Outback and Outback has better interior, rear aircon and handling (eg. engine mounting, etc)

Thanks, I will look at the Outback as well. Heard about the high petrol consumption for Subaru cars, which is scary.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Levorg looks like an interesting option too for those who don't mind a stationwagon platform.

1.6L turbo, AWD, distinctive intercooler bonnet scoop, touted to be next generation Legacy. Only letdown is the CVT transmission.

subaru-levorg.2000x1333.Apr-18-2014_13.22.08.310807.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35931747

_89012638_12891687_1585901835033406_4091428761583149670_o.jpg

As a FED (fu er dai aka rich second generation), the heir of Tan Chong Motors, I doubt he would have difficulties getting those chicks.
FED but there could be other reasons why he didn't bag a certain pussy....
Cheapskate on his part....
They couldn't agree on a price
Model playing hard to get
Glenn got weird fetish
Etc etc
Even Nicholas Tse also kena cockold.....you never win ALL the time

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, I will look at the Outback as well. Heard about the high petrol consumption for Subaru cars, which is scary.

I met a guy driving a forester while at car wkshop recently. He had no complaints on petrol consumption and was the one who told me he bought his for abt 120k a yr or so ago.