• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore girl shames ex-bf

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-3087146865.jpg

Sexplosive indeed!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, oral sex is not cheating. It is merely the act of talking about sex. A total non-issue.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one being shamed here seems to be the GIRL rather than the ex BF cos it's her face being shown, her name being revealed.

Girls who let themselves be 'MAKAN' FOC are just morons and sluts. Having unprotected sex resulting in pregnancy also exposes themselves to all sorts of STD infections as well.
Clever girls will get married to the guy and then wallop the wayward hubby with the FULL FORCE of the woman's charter burning a big hole in the man's wallet. No marriage cert, sorry; no sex and the legs remain tightly closed together.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if he is a MGTOW, he will not have such problems..

chee buy bitch manipulate the man to get her pregnant so as to get married.. fuck you!!!!

if you cannot keep your legs close, then it is your fucking problem.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no penetration inside the CB so technically not cheating. Just like I go massage and have the masseur jack me off.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no penetration inside the CB so technically not cheating. Just like I go massage and have the masseur jack me off.

it's the usual ferachio-only or "absence of coitus" defense when caught with pants down. the intent is to lessen the damage (and grief of girlfriend) when penetrative contact between penis and vagina is alleged not to have existed. this defense can also be used by female partner when she's caught with her panties down to lessen the ego-busting and despair of her male partner. if anybody were to believe the guy's story about a ferachio-only adventure sans coitus, you would have been a perfect candidate for the soixante-neuf society. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
chao ah gua have human right to commnet?

Useless shit should stay in rubbish bin.
Whahaha Whahaha Whahaha.
Fucking red eye jealous loser fuck up retard.
Go back to your bin.
Whahaha Whahaha Whahaha.
Sibei song ah........
Kopirui u belong to the rubbish bin..