• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Singaporean sons: A perspective

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm talking about Dominic and Amos.

Both were raised from the same soil, from the same earth and nurtured by our Nation.

Both were given the same tools of education, the same opportunities.

Both enjoyed the effluence, the security and safety of our nation.

One went to on to serve the Nation as duty called, the other too afraid to even make it to a medical check up.

One held a rifle as a weapon, the other had a water bottle held by mommy dearest.

One died gasping for every breath, the other was Singapore biggest blowhard with all bark and no bite.

One died serving our Nation, the other did a disservice by mocking the country who made it possible for him to do all that.

One mother grieved in anguish over her son's passing, the other egged her son's keyboard warrior antics on.

One mother sought to seek justice on those who caused her son's death, the other became complicit in her son's mockery of our Nation's foundations.

With all his hatred, bile and false bravado, yet Amos Yee quietly slipped away like a cockroach in the night too afraid to face the reality of being a Singaporean male.

With the people's sympathy and the country's honours, Dominic lies quietly in this final resting place.

They say cowards die many deaths, and a hero dies once.

I'm not saying Dominic's fate was deserved, I am saying that the little shit called Amos showed his true cowardice when it came for him to do his part that we, the men of SG, like Dominic, did to sacrifice our time, careers, education and risked our lives to do our part to protect and serve this nation, to have kept it safe but let the coward known as Amos Yee thump his bony chest filled with hot air in cyberspace.

One is a true Singaporean Son, the other the inconsequential but infuriatingly noisy bug, yet so easily squished.

To Dominic's mother, I wish I could show you my deepest gratitude for your Son's sense of duty and his ultimate sacrifice, he will not be a statistic, at least not to me; he upheld his duty to our country and the brave young man gave his life to protect our nation. Thank you, Mrs. Lee for allowing us the privilege of benefiting from your son's service to our country.

To Amos' mother...You Stupid Woman...get fucked for bringing up Singapore's biggest JOKE.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah, nah, nah. You got it all wrong. Amos is a hero to escape being conscripted. Sinkie boys become pussies after going through the shit inside SAF.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Dominic's mother, I wish I could show you my deepest gratitude for your Son's sense of duty and his ultimate sacrifice, he will not be a statistic, at least not to me; he upheld his duty to our country and the brave young man gave his life to protect our nation. Thank you, Mrs. Lee for allowing us the privilege of benefiting from your son's service to our country.

What a precious crocodile tear!

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie boys become pussies after going through the shit inside SAF.
Precisely!
Just like what I said in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227261-Dead-NS-boy-family-ask-for-forensic-report-MINDEF-tell-them-to-fuck-off-cover-up&p=2417998#post2417998
The Army of Singapore is not, and has never been, designed for any land battles with Malaysia, let alone Indonesia, simply because of the high chance of the Sinkie Army losing in such land battles; at most, it might be ordered to occupy southern Johor after the combined strength of both the Sinkie Air Force (and maybe Navy) and the US military has defeated the Malaysian military if the Malaysian government/military dared to hurt Singapore in any significant way that might result in a war.

The truth is that the Sinkie Army was designed to weaken the spirit and morals of the majority of Sinkie young men, so that they fear the PAP government until they die, in order to prevent them from rebelling against the Sinkie upper class, and therefore protect the Sinkie upper class from both local and foreign enemies.
It's an ironic masterstroke by the Sinkie upper class because they protect themselves from any internal rebellion by the vast majority of Sinkie men by brainwashing/distracting the same Sinkie men into defending Singapore (including the upper class, who are actually enemies of the majority of Sinkie men) against potential foreign enemies.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is what happens when you combine the naivety of a spoiled rotten brat and a motor mouth with attitude.

blessed would be the day he gets beaten up, tongue cut off, skull bashed in and in his dying moments as he drowns in his own blood, someone asks him, "hows that freedom going now, BITCH?"...LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see that he is a very bright kid and probably would have aced his school work if he had been guided properly. The family wanted him to be a movie star from a young age and he did end up becoming one for the wrong reasons. As a single child with very little interaction with other kids and families, they tend to watch TV shows and the popular ones are American and they pick up the ascent. Family probably would have sent him to voice lessons as well. Really sad that he began to emulate the speaking style and mannerism of a particular American comic ( the name escapes me).

What probably exacerbated the problem was the support and the financial support given by well meaning sections of the public. He stood no chance and genuinely believed he was a star that Singapore wanted. I am sure he would not have taken off if donations were not there.

I am sure that he confused the stage with reality.

Some times ambitious parenting can lead to the disastrous consequences and this looks like one.

Amos is what happens when you combine the naivety of a spoiled rotten brat and a motor mouth with attitude.

blessed would be the day he gets beaten up, tongue cut off, skull bashed in and in his dying moments as he drowns in his own blood, someone asks him, "hows that freedom going now, BITCH?"...LOL

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
One died serving our Nation, the other did a disservice by mocking the country who made it possible for him to do all that.

He did not die in battle while serving sinapo; he died because of someone's gross negligence and incompetency. A big difference between dying with honour and dying for nothing.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the people's sympathy and the country's honours, Dominic lies quietly in this final resting place.

People's sympathy, yes. Country's honours? He was just expendable, forgettable and nothing more. What honours given to him? State flag coffin or 21 guns salute? Even the court did not see it fit to compensate his family. A son lost, a family wrecked.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....I am sure that he confused the stage with reality...

Amos is hooked on to western liberalism, thinking what is allowed in USA is acceptable in sinkie land. His foul laced language is an indication of a hack care kid easily misled and influenced. He does not understand sinapo is still a conservative country. Religious tolerance and harmony is the key to keeping the country afloat.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Cutting off someone's tongue for voicing his explosive views is certainly only applicable in the land of ISIS, not in sinapo. Still, Amos has the right to free speech but must accept responsibility for his action.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess which one of these two sons is still alive?

The dead can serve as honorably as they want while the living can rant as much as they still want.

this former SAF regular says good on Amos, coz he is still fucking alive.

P.s. - I zapped TS

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again What crime did Amos commit?
Oh ya.... lese majeste.....punishable by extermination of 9 clans...
glory to lee dynasty benevolence for not executing him

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Cutting off someone's tongue for voicing his explosive views is certainly only applicable in the land of ISIS, not in sinapo. Still, Amos has the right to free speech but must accept responsibility for his action.

His right of free speech means the govt will not cramp him down.. If the govt cramp him down, there is no free speech.. There is nothing he is going to be responsible..

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see that he is a very bright kid and probably would have aced his school work if he had been guided properly. The family wanted him to be a movie star from a young age and he did end up becoming one for the wrong reasons. As a single child with very little interaction with other kids and families, they tend to watch TV shows and the popular ones are American and they pick up the ascent. Family probably would have sent him to voice lessons as well. Really sad that he began to emulate the speaking style and mannerism of a particular American comic ( the name escapes me).

He sounds to me like Jerry Lewis with a poison tongue, minus the slapstick

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is hooked on to western liberalism, thinking what is allowed in USA is acceptable in sinkie land. His foul laced language is an indication of a hack care kid easily misled and influenced. He does not understand sinapo is still a conservative country. Religious tolerance and harmony is the key to keeping the country afloat.

mentioned in an earlier post that had this little shit gone to US to excersise his " freedom of speech" and talked smack about the drug situation, homelessness, gang wars and such, he'd be long dead courtesy of their 2nd amendment by now.

And sorry, but There are many other I know that would still love to inflict violence on his skinny ass. Lucky he got a slap, some people I know from around the island would have at very least slapped him to the point of a broken jaw, cheekbone and eye sockets.

For those of you that do so, dun forget to post on Instagram. TIA