• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah bui bouncer destroys kwailan clubber's face

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mabok son is just another share holder. one of the main shareholder kwek kon Chun, the nephew of Hong leong group chairman kwek Leng beng. He also own Neverland. He die in a car accident when driving his Porsche in Malaysia.
Rumoured said mahbok son has pulled out his shares from sonar.
The shareholders are splitting ways since the main shareholder has left them.
Sonar might change his concept from fusion club to pure club.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You and Drifter know every little thing that happens on the other side of the fence. My hat's off to both of you. Truly impressive.

Yah they are the quintessential singapore lao ah beng. If they had been born 200 years ago in China, they would be like those 少爷 who go around carrying a birdcage and causing fights at the local brothel :biggrin::biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah they are the quintessential singapore lao ah beng. If they had been born 200 years ago in China, they would be like those 少爷 who go around carrying a birdcage and causing fights at the local brothel :biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry to correct you, 员外 sounds better :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
No upscale la. The norm for me.
It's your standards too low never see big snake shit before think it's upscale

But your wife a thai prostitute.
How high can u be.
Your 18 generation all face thrown by u.
U jobless no income n still eat soft rice.
How high ah????
Luckily i not like u.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The correct term for those birdcage carrying yaya papaya is 二世祖

Haha all names sounds like last time HK Ra flim character.

Fucking must be the real life 西门庆.... go around seducing other people's women...

1441615146171791.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
He aimed injury to the bouncer's heart, bouncer aim injury to Loh's face.

Why no one cared how sever was the injury to the bouncer's heart, and how long it takes to heal?

This fault and restitution should be even.

And why Loh don't block the blows from the bouncer? Loh should be 15% responsible.:biggrin:

This Loh deserves it. Unfair for the bouncer though.:(

"I (told him), 'You're rejecting me entry cause you're fat'. It was caught on CCTV according to the IO (investigating officer)," he said.[/COLOR]
............The severe injuries led Deputy Public Prosecutor Eunice Lau to call for reformative training for Yeo.[/COLOR]
Mr Loh, who took two months to recover from the injuries, finds it difficult to forget and forgive.[/COLOR]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But your wife a thai prostitute.
How high can u be.
Your 18 generation all face thrown by u.
U jobless no income n still eat soft rice.
How high ah????
Luckily i not like u.

Still higher than you....son of whore
Ask your father if you want to know how high is husband of whore.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adrian Mah is a freeloader shareholder.
KC include him in for his connections to secure licenses and no police raids.
The club got Korean Taiwan and neighboring countries whores.
Police close one eye.
You know KC? His thai wife/partner Mimi was my ex gf.
His first venture in this biz was as shadow investor in thai pub at Mohd Sultan....that how they met

Mimi is yr ex!! Lolzzz. Nabey, maybe I see u before. KC also put in some money in my friend siam club. But cannot make money because too many shareholders.

There are raid in Neverland and Sonar but the police will inform them before hand. It's just for show only. They even know what exact time the " raid " going to be..

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumoured said mahbok son has pulled out his shares from sonar.
The shareholders are splitting ways since the main shareholder has left them.
Sonar might change his concept from fusion club to pure club.

It's not rumors bro, he already no more share in Sonar but he still have share in tabs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew Mimi when she was innocent flower girl.....
Later she joined her sisters in city cats.
I was the one who coined the name of the band for them.
That was KC's first venture.....kena conned by partner fat conman Desmond.
That time kc still green just returned from overseas studies.

Maybe we do know each other.
Last time uncle now I ah pek already

Last edited: