• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkieland: Most expensive Real Estate with the least Buyer protection in the world.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkieland: Most expensive Real Estate with the least Buyer protection in the wor

The kid died because he was allergic to smoke grenades. It is not the PAP's fault he was born with allergies.

It is the PAP's fault for forcing him to do NS. It is the PAP's fault for letting the officers violate safety regulations. So, the PAP is responsible for his death.

Regarding building defects there was a similar issue with leaky homes in NZ.

The courts decided the council was at fault for approving a poor design and ordered them to co-pay for the costs of repair. Of course the council did not have billions in cash reserves so the councillors had a meeting to solve the problem of a gaping hole in their budget.

The following year my council rates went up by 20% and have continued to rise ever since to cover the shortfall.

You could soue the council or choose to move to an ulu part of NZ where you will have no interaction with other humans.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkieland: Most expensive Real Estate with the least Buyer protection in the wor

We know that the laws are to protect the PAP elites ...another example is in the news.

Future buyers must insist in the contract that the developers will have to do the work themselves, no reliance on third party contractors.

Sinkee judges are idiots. Looks like Ah Neh judges and those with surname Chan are especially stupid.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It is the PAP's fault for forcing him to do NS. It is the PAP's fault for letting the officers violate safety regulations. So, the PAP is responsible for his death.

You could soue the council or choose to move to an ulu part of NZ where you will have no interaction with other humans.

It's the peasants fault for voting for a government which enslaves its citizens.

Suing the council would cost me big bucks because I don't qualify for legal aid.

Bed time. Good night. I've had my fun for the day.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good to know that not only the peasants are screwed for buying shoddy substandard pigeon hole flats,the elites are also not immune to a bit of screwing every now and then....let this be a lesson to all who dare to venture into singapore,the pirate hub of the south east asia.

B0nBNAs.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

good to know that not only the peasants are screwed for buying shoddy substandard pigeon hole flats,the elites are also not immune to a bit of screwing every now and then....let this be a lesson to all who dare to venture into singapore,the pirate hub of the south east asia.

B0nBNAs.png

Maybe that building did not have a super elite owner. If lets say Penang Khaw owned a rental unit in The Seaview, things would be done a lot quicker I would imagine. Maybe not big enough presale discount offered to MIW Eiltes?