• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My iPhone attacked by shitskins

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Surfing SBF suddenly flooded with the Hindustan Times messages sonce last night, this video taken a few minutes ago

please advise what to do

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just checked it out on my iPhone and all works normally.... no shitskin times on my phone.

Perhaps the Hindustan Times has planted a trojan in your phone.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
But why shitskins I don't even go to their websites nor read bloody HindustanTimes wtf is this?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is strange as it affects only SBF site. Other sites ok.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Try going to the same thread using Chrome instead of Safari. Let me know whether you still have the same issue.

Had a rude shock thought shitskin company bought over SBF

1. That was Chrome by the way. Safari has no problem.
2. Tried using singsupplies no problem, went back to sammyboy problem persist despite closing app and reopening many times.
3. Deleted Chrome and reinstall, problem solved. Happy now.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hindustan times is a troll,look at the title of the article, Citi's pandit on 20 worst CEOs list.

lol....yesterday sammyboy forum was talking about 11 greatest indian contributors of all time.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
ralders u really chao are gua starting over a thread complain over a little burnt smell
slap you.

This is a sign u are a schizophrenia suffer.

Fragmented thinking is characteristic of schizophrenia. Externally, it can be observed in the way a person speaks. People with schizophrenia tend to have trouble concentrating and maintaining a train of thought. They may respond to queries with an unrelated answer, start sentences with one topic and end somewhere completely different, speak incoherently, or say illogical things.

Common signs of disorganized speech in schizophrenia include:

Loose associations*– Rapidly shifting from topic to topic, with no connection between one thought and the next.Neologisms*– Made-up words or phrases that only have meaning to the patient.Perseveration*– Repetition of words and statements; saying the same thing over and over.Clang*– Meaningless use of rhyming words (“I said the bread and read the shed and fed Ned at the head").