• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laksaboy's mother is very worried. Asking where he is now..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=537761249734460&id=533457466831505:

Mary Toh

March 23 at 8:21pm ·

I have been too sad to speak up ever since Amos left for the past 3 months but I'm feeling more and more helpless now. I need help, but I think Amos definitely needs more help than me.

So many people have been asking me where Amos is, expecting me to know. Same as all of you, I would like to know where he is. I wonder who would be the lucky one. Is he on the run? Is he safe? Does he have enough money for food and lodging? How can he survive on his own without any help? Why has he been quiet online for so long? These are the questions that follow after 12th Dec 2015 which was the last day I saw him. He disappeared after receiving the police letter handed to him personally at our doorstep. Afterwards, he just kept quiet, and paced furiously around the house. I went to sleep at night and the next morning, he was gone.

A few days after Amos ran away, the police came over to my house and I thought that they were going to say that they had found Amos. However, they didn't. Instead, they just asked me if I knew where he was, which I did not, and said that Amos needed to go for a rescheduled investigation on 22nd Dec 2015. Adding on to my anxiety, an inspector called me when Amos didn't turn up for the health check-up he had to attend for National Service.

Obviously he did not attend, otherwise he would have been arrested on the spot for his previous offence.

We all know that Amos was arrested not because he offended religious groups, but for political reasons, making fun of Lee Kuan Yew when he had just died. After Amos was released from jail, he continued to make videos which became very popular, condemning the PAP government, and saying that Amos had offended Islam was just another excuse to arrest and silence him. Although he wasn't charged and was only asked to show up for an investigation, he knew that if the investigation continued, he would definitely be charged and sentenced, and this time since it was a repeated offence, probably sent to 3 years of RTC, which is why he chose to run away from home.

I remember he wrote in his blog that he only has enough money to survive for another 3 months from the crowdfunding of his court case. That was in January, it has almost been 3 months since. The bank and PayPal accounts that Amos set up by himself from people, I never have access to.

Knowing Amos has never been good at handling money because seeing how fast he spends money from his bank account, I think he has no money anymore and I'm very fearful he hasn't been able to eat. Maybe he ran out of money and needed to sell his laptop which is why he hasn't posted anything for the past 2 months. I really don't know and I am very confused and sad.

I think that Amos' words are disrespectful and rude, but I don't ever think that Amos should have been sentenced or put to jail because of it. Amos is a boy with very strong views and will pursue them, so I understand why he went on the run, but because of that I worry about him every day. People keep on telling me stories like why Amos has kept quiet for so long was because the government has secretly captured him, or that he has been drugged or killed. Thinking about the things that could be happening to Amos, I am unable to sleep well at night and I'm very worried about him.

If anyone knows where Amos is, please tell me, and if he insists on keeping it confidential, please help him to the best that you can. As a mother who has taken care of him for the past 17 years, I am really very worried. He doesn't have any life skills, doesn't know how to clean or sweep or cook. Either the grandparents’ maid or I have been doing things for him most of the time, and now that he suddenly has to live without my help, I'm really feeling very frightened.

Please, if anyone knows where Amos is or can offer him help or help me get in touch with him, please private message me here on Facebook. I don't know what is happening to Amos, I hope Amos is alright, I hope my dear son is safe ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the type of PAP govt that people voted for.. It is worse than 3rd world.. PAP has disgraced sinkieland time and time again.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mother dunno amos yee bank and pay pal account?donate money to him lah,and his supporters tony chat should donate to him too.this is a desperate plea for help.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat what are u going to do?ur idol needs ur help....never mind about fighting PAP and overthrowing the government.....at least spare him 10k or 20k to help him on his fugitive run from the law.....sponsor him a visa to australia,his ns coming up.......since u are so rich and i heard ur a master of financial independence and investing and successful businessman in australia.

obviously the bugger's money hasnt run out yet,otherwise he will come crawling out of his rathole like bukit batok rats.....how much u want to bet it takes less than one week of no money,broke and homelessness for amos yee to go running back to mummy daddy and begging for forgiveness from PAP.right now the money is still flowing so no sound and no shit,dont even need to report or call back to mummy and beg for money.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat what are u going to do?ur idol needs ur help....never mind about fighting PAP and overthrowing the government.....at least spare him 10k or 20k to help him on his fugitive run from the law.....sponsor him a visa to australia,his ns coming up.......since u are so rich and i heard ur a master of financial independence and investing and successful businessman in australia.

obviously the bugger's money hasnt run out yet,otherwise he will come crawling out of his rathole like bukit batok rats.....how much u want to bet it takes less than one week of no money,broke and homelessness for amos yee to go running back to mummy daddy and begging for forgiveness from PAP.right now the money is still flowing so no sound and no shit,dont even need to report or call back to mummy and beg for money.

Donation will not solve the root cause of this problem.. overthrow the PAP is the only way to solve this problem..

why are you so stupid? do you have any decent education at all?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maryvtoh deserves what she got. Bitch!!

somebody needs to put that bitch out of her misery,just reminds me of 90 percent of all middle aged sinkie women and mothers out there,dumb,hopeless and stupid.not only u are of absolute no use to ur son during times of urgent need,he also has 2 years of NS ahead of him......feels like the males on this island have to carry the burden and sins and stupidity of our parents and ancestors and forefathers especially the dumbfuck sinkie females.

jw5

Loyal
somebody needs to put that bitch out of her misery,just reminds me of 90 percent of all middle aged sinkie women and mothers out there,dumb,hopeless and stupid.not only u are of absolute no use to ur son during times of urgent need,he also has 2 years of NS ahead of him......feels like the males on this island have to carry the burden and sins and stupidity of our parents and ancestors and forefathers especially the dumbfuck sinkie females.

Yeah, just like when you had to bear the burden of a fine for not taking your ippt. :(

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donation will not solve the root cause of this problem.. overthrow the PAP is the only way to solve this problem..

why are you so stupid? do you have any decent education at all?

u dumbfuck,what are the chances of u or anyone else overthrowing the PAP?the only realistic thing u can do now is help ur idol amos whose cannot go anywhere or do anything,hes a fugitive.the government is now waiting to nail him,either thru NS awol charges or refusing to assist in police investigations or some other trumped up charges.....ur amos yee has dugged himself into a impossible hole.....its up to you to help ur idol......smuggle him out to australia and help him become a illegal immigrant,offer him a job in ur business.

right now the police and the PAP do not give a shit whether ur idol Amos is alive or dead,they just want to waiting for him to turn up dead or alive,self surrender at police station or in a body bag.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, just like when you had to bear the burden of a fine for not taking your ippt. :(

iv already paid for more than my fair share of sin in NS and for this country.the fine for not taking my ippt is like rubbing salt into a deep festering pus oozing maggot infested wound.

seriously what does it take to get u discharged from the military permanently?do u have to kill someone?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iv already paid for more than my fair share of sin in NS and for this country.the fine for not taking my ippt is like rubbing salt into a deep festering pus oozing maggot infested wound.

seriously what does it take to get u discharged from the military permanently?do u have to kill someone?

Rofl yup kill someone and u don't need to serve anymore that's a good idea.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the type of PAP govt that people voted for.. It is worse than 3rd world.. PAP has disgraced sinkieland time and time again.

Fuckard what are you going to do about it in real life?

Protest? No?

Slap pinkie? No also?

Demonstrate outside Istana? No too?

Vote against PAP??? YOU never did?

Fuck you and fuck home to matland, you UMNO cock sucker.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckard what are you going to do about it in real life?

Protest? No?

Slap pinkie? No also?

Demonstrate outside Istana? No too?

Vote against PAP??? YOU never did?

Fuck you and fuck home to matland, you UMNO cock sucker.

Tonychat the UMNO fucktard only knows how to tell others to protest and donate $. When you ask him to go join protest or donate $, he will go one corner to suck thumb.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Case 1: Mary Toh Aka Mrs. Yee aka supporter of son is lying. Just as Amos was lying whne he apologised to Vincent Law, only to lash out at him afterwards on his blog.

Case 2: Toh is telling the truth. as ATans said, why not ask the police for help? Police not good enough? Police sucks because of what they did to your son? Uh, SPF isn't one of bear grudges over some boy who says the F word constantly. Posting on Facebook is the cheapest but silliest way of asking your son to come home. You allowed him to rop out of school, buy tech equipment (or bought it for him), allowed him to upload scandalous and nonsensical videos and blog with the F word. So you deserve it Toh!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

She could call the United Nations or Amnesty International. They were bending down and kneeling towards Amos during his "arrest"

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mommy says she is real ok? Where is the Amos Yee brigade? Why no one helping her in her present state?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=538299249680660&id=533457466831505

I am sorry if my post published yesterday has caused any misunderstanding or misinterpretation. I was merely trying to reach out to people who had previously shown their sincere support to Amos and their readiness to help him when needed.

The post was in no way a plea for people to donate to Amos' bank account or PayPal, I provided those details so that people would be clearer about the places where Amos got the funds from the crowdfunding. I didn't expect before that people would think of it that way. I'm sorry that people did. I have edited the post and taken down those details.

I don't know what kind of situation Amos is in at all. I guess it's hard for him to get money from bank accounts or anyone since he's hiding from the police or he just doesn't want to use my money because he is egoistical and doesn't want to rely on me anymore. I really don't know.

I really am Amos’ mother, if you look at the post below you can see I have access to both accounts, I am not fake.

Amos not having money is not the only thing I am worried about. His lack of life skills and whether or not the police have captured him and whether or not he is able to eat well and survive while on the run makes me even more worried. I hope you all can understand.

People who know me well are aware that I am a person of few words. I actually pluck up plenty of courage to post such a long article, with the hope that help can be received. I did not know how to use Facebook before and was very clueless about social media. Thankfully I have had some nice people around willing to have the patience to teach me how to use it.

I am grateful to all the concerned ones who have sent me private messages. I am also thankful to some of you who tried clarifying some of your uncertainties with me. I may not be able to reply to all messages but rest assured that I will try to read as much as I can.

Thank you all for your concern and care.

jw5

Loyal

No, but you may need to have a serious injury or illness, or be able to fake one very well. :biggrin: