• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another reason why we should pay airline pilots bus driver salaries.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fundamental control principal your mother's cheebye lah. were you there in the cockpit? talk like you are a fucking pilot izzit? You know nothing What a fucking empty vessel.

whahahaha ...... a doggie familiar with planes and pilots! holy shit!

director
civil aviation sbf

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course its a recipe for disaster lah, you stupid cunt. If your right hand masturbates your bangla lover, and your left hand masturbate Sam Leong, both shoot at the same time, its definitely a recipe for disaster when u are covered in sperm, right?

post of the month award!

leongsam
ceo
sbf

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...thanks...it does appear that both pilots are trying to take control of the aircraft....but I thought basic design should take care of this....
pse clarify whether when the Captain is in control, can the co-pilot simply take over control of the aircraft without tacit approval (e.g. pressing a button to give permission) from the Captain???

I was referring to this part....can both controls send independent commands to the onboard computer at the same time???
imo such a design is potentially a recipe for disaster...

a trainee at my dog psychology centre should just be a trainee there. dun venture away coz you will get lost and may be put to sleep.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have for the most part left the industry but from what I gather for this flight , both of the pilots were Captains.....

thought you're still flying. didn't know you have "left" the industry. pigs with wings to land in 2 fortnights.

Last edited:

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I celebrated my 100th birthday a few weeks ago, so the Company thought that it was a opportune time to retire me while I ( and they ) were still ahead. So no more exotic Latin citius... altius... fortius for me....instead its now the more simple sit... eat...fart.
Catch you soon.

thought you're still flying. didn't know you have "left" the industry. pigs with wings to land in 2 fortnights.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, read the material from this link.

http://aviation.stackexchange.com/q...trol-inputs-are-commanded-in-an-aircraft-with

Hope it helps.

hahaha...thanks...it does appear that both pilots are trying to take control of the aircraft....but I thought basic design should take care of this....
pse clarify whether when the Captain is in control, can the co-pilot simply take over control of the aircraft without tacit approval (e.g. pressing a button to give permission) from the Captain???

I was referring to this part....can both controls send independent commands to the onboard computer at the same time???
imo such a design is potentially a recipe for disaster...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I celebrated my 100th birthday a few weeks ago, so the Company thought that it was a opportune time to retire me while I ( and they ) were still ahead. So no more exotic Latin citius... altius... fortius for me....instead its now the more simple sit... eat...fart.
Catch you soon.

U where got so old bro, just couples of Grey hairs only. wellcum back.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah that was years ago. You buy the kites from the mamar shop and then you make the string sharp by 'cheloping' it with crushed glass. Tie the 'traju' and then you go kite fighting.

He's flying alright, flying kite, saw him at east coast goncang goncang with his kite.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah that was years ago. You buy the kites from the mamar shop and then you make the string sharp by 'cheloping' it with crushed glass. Tie the 'traju' and then you go kite fighting.

i remember i was so poor i had to make own kite with bamboo strips and "glass" paper. crushed a bottle, applied glue and broken glass to string. dried string along the 5-foot walkway and rolled around the cardboard tube of a used toilet roll. flew the kite at paya lebar with others, fought by yanking the string, cut off quite a few kites free, and won the day. my last kite was last kite flying, and then it dived headlong to ground suddenly and picha the top from the bamboo spine. was so proud of it kept it until mommy threw it away thinking it was trash. those were the days. :o

Last edited: