• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New section just for flame wars

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With the Bi Election coming I'd like to keep the threads here neat and tidy. Lots of new threads that start out with promise degenerate very quickly into the usual garbage about Mark Andrew plus lots end up with profanities hurled at parents, wives, children etc and it pisses everyone off.

So those who have the urge to curse their arch enemies please copy the content of the post that has riled you for some reason and you can carry on with your tirade in the "Flame War" section.

This harks back to the days of newsgroups when alt.flame.general, alt.flame.racism etc used to command considerable traffic.

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Flame-War-Central

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about arrogant bastard Mudland trash like semaj2357 who has been following me to every post to spew rubbish and lies of me being prostitute etc? You can see from this two days that I have not provoked him at all and yet he has unreasonable lowlife behaviour. Can you ban him?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What about arrogant bastard Mudland trash like semaj2357 who has been following me to every post to spew rubbish and lies of me being prostitute etc? You can see from this two days that I have not provoked him at all and yet he has unreasonable lowlife behaviour. Can you ban him?

If he provokes you copy his post to the flame wars section and carry on there. You can then curse his whole family as much as you want.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he provokes you copy his post to the flame wars section and carry on there. You can then curse his whole family as much as you want.

And his post with all the lies would be left intact in the original thread? It should be removed too to be fair.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the Bi Election coming I'd like to keep the threads here neat and tidy. Lots of new threads that start out with promise degenerate very quickly into the usual garbage about Mark Andrew plus lots end up with profanities hurled at parents, wives, children etc and it pisses everyone off.

So those who have the urge to curse their arch enemies please copy the content of the post that has riled you for some reason and you can carry on with your tirade in the "Flame War" section.

This harks back to the days of newsgroups when alt.flame.general, alt.flame.racism etc used to command considerable traffic.

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Flame-War-Central

Admire your patience and tolerance but the "Flame War" section may not work if the viewership there is low.
I would suggest giving the "Flame War" section as some sort of recognition and a voting system.
Sammyboys can then vote for the ultimate "Flame War" winner.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With de same group of nemesis around...nothing will change...chiu nid to import ft...chiu nid to increase de forum population to 7 million...:biggrin::p

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think this will work.

I suggest to appoint 12 apostles to judge the sins of potential flamers. When 4 or more apostles have confirmed the sinfulness of a post, 1000 points will be deducted. Those who are deducted into moderation will have to pay $10 for 5,000 points in order to break out of jail.

When it comes to disciplining sinkies, only PAP knows best. Let them know there is no free lunch in this forum, and turn flame wars into a money making venture.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With de same group of nemesis around...nothing will change...chiu nid to import ft...chiu nid to increase de forum population to 7 million...:biggrin::p
he cant do dat bcoz ...

he cant gif himself a multimillion $ salary ...