• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
botox to fill in, nip and tuck is for the beef-curtains to be trimmed and general appearance of the pudenda to look neat for self-confidence, even when caught out.

hey derfatfugs, come to daddy.....

Greetings from defeated dog Msian SPR semaj2357 spewing rubbish and lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Defeated dog Msian SPR semaj2357, I have never gone off but you did stop chasing me after the moderator sent your stalking posts to rubbish bin. Hey let me warn you, don't start again or I will do as I did in Thailand thread again. All Thailand thread people, don't blame me but this fucker semaj2357.

I already warned him but this arrogant bastard Msian SPR semaj2357 thinks he can act like a king in SBF spewing rubbish lies about me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi derfatfugs, welcum back!
was the nip and tuck successful :confused:

This is the post earlier today that I already ignored and warned him not to start spamming lies again. But to no avail. Arrogant Msian SPR tsk tsk tsk...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Originally Posted by Semaj2357 
hey derfatfugs, adding sugar to your twat and lards makes it krispy that the whole family can enjoy!

One more time of above lie. Eight times of unprovoked lies and insults and counting...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rub a dub dub 2

Oh okay, now you engage with me, I recalled someone once said " STEFFY CHUTE".... tio boh? Dont whine lah, later I UP your points okay.

Msian bastard bully don't whine about your govt non-stop! Want to target me and yet no guts to admit and turn around to accuse me engage you. Fuck off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good idea from JB. When will the PAP follow?

why, terima kasut, thenks and merdeka too, fatfugs!

Stompiss spotted! Arrogant Msian bastards all same leopard spots! All prostitute families! Semaj2357 go bring your mother wife daughters to sugar daddy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who here wants to migrate to Thailand?

business might just be better for you as pinoys pay 6 buckeroos - a dorar more than injuns, fatfugs!

Stompiss spotted! Arrogant Msian bastards all same leopard spots! All prostitute families! Semaj2357 go bring your mother wife daughters to sugar daddy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey dafatfugs, those spots on your cheesepie are herpes gorgonzola, not tempeh stains.
it can't be washed off, nor hidden - same as you being caught out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey dafatfugs, those spots on your cheesepie are herpes gorgonzola, not tempeh stains.
it can't be washed off, nor hidden - same as you being caught out.

Stompiss spotted! Arrogant Msian bastards all same leopard spots! All prostitute families! Semaj2357 go bring your mother wife daughters to sugar daddy! They have herpes eeek! Cheap fucks!