• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hope Alternative parties don’t give the big opposition party easy walkovers!Must read

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I refer the big oppo party to PAP.
They are always opposing the locals whenever they say.
You worry about FT policy; they rebut you with all kinds of excuses. You feel sorry for the elderly to JB and die, they say out of good intentions woh!
Think about it, they oppose most of things the locals have to say.

Need not guess so much what is going to happen with the change of cabinet baboons recently.

The picture is simple. This is my inference.
Najib is the son of late Tun Razak. Badawi has been quiet about bilateral issues since his reign.
Najib will not let voters think he is a sitting duck.

Boon Yang “retires” suddenly must have taught Lily how to be polite.

Jeya as SM kills two birds, he knows matland issues and he is there to tackle Najib, and at the same breath, wooden will spout proper.

Lim huay huay is there to belittle Ms Sylvia Lim; huay huay will not leave Aljunied GRC. It reminds voters voting out huay huay is not a done thing. Female voters may be more than male voters at her contest ward.

The rest are just reminding voters the contestants are important stars at PMO---look at Gan, Chua Chu kang is risky, you know what I mean. In this case, all these contestants are being use as political weapons.

I hope Alternative parties don’t give the big oppo party (PAP) an easy way out, contest every corner of Singapore, and give all voters a chance to vote.

God help alternative parties, and punish those in the dirty people who play with the heart of the voters...

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hope Alternative parties don’t give the big opposition party easy walkovers!Must

wah! Tan kin lian must be giving the papees some pressure.

correct, if Ah tan joins WP, aljunied finished, if he contests Chua CHu kang, ah gan die, go TP, battery stops....

now i know already, very good.

I refer the big oppo party to PAP.
They are always opposing the locals whenever they say.
You worry about FT policy; they rebut you with all kinds of excuses. You feel sorry for the elderly to JB and die, they say out of good intentions woh!
Think about it, they oppose most of things the locals have to say.

Need not guess so much what is going to happen with the change of cabinet baboons recently.

The picture is simple. This is my inference.
Najib is the son of late Tun Razak. Badawi has been quiet about bilateral issues since his reign.
Najib will not let voters think he is a sitting duck.

Boon Yang “retires” suddenly must have taught Lily how to be polite.

Jeya as SM kills two birds, he knows matland issues and he is there to tackle Najib, and at the same breath, wooden will spout proper.

Lim huay huay is there to belittle Ms Sylvia Lim; huay huay will not leave Aljunied GRC. It reminds voters voting out huay huay is not a done thing. Female voters may be more than male voters at her contest ward.

The rest are just reminding voters the contestants are important stars at PMO---look at Gan, Chua Chu kang is risky, you know what I mean. In this case, all these contestants are being use as political weapons.

I hope Alternative parties don’t give the big oppo party (PAP) an easy way out, contest every corner of Singapore, and give all voters a chance to vote.

God help alternative parties, and punish those in the dirty people who play with the heart of the voters...