• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Riders no more moderator?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you decide ok? nursery kids need a jamban jaga. just dun compare their length with yours. one inch dick will lose to them ok?

What is a jamban jaga? I understand in your youth some jaga probably fucked your ass that is why you think all jambans need a jaga. ROFL.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only u sleep with the lights on, you don't even sleep :biggrin:

Ok i don't sleep

he sleeps in toilets. smell of shit n urine needed for him to feel relax then can tidoh.

Whahahaha I just pm u bro

replied.

leongsam

Wtf you need to post to him you pm him ROFL.

very soon a genius here will say you are mark andrew yeo kah chong and that you are also a clone of scroobal.

lots of unsound mind chaps here since you mia-ed. this forum is a dangerous place.

Drifter is too dumb to be your clone. Can you believe that.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter is too dumb to be your clone. Can you believe that.

not so sure jj. from his posts in the past, he is several hundred miles ahead of you, twit! wahahahaha ...... hopeless case lah u. holmes jyst called. told me to inform you to wash your mouth n backside clean. he is in the mood tonight.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very soon a genius here will say you are mark andrew yeo kah chong and that you are also a clone of scroobal.

lots of unsound mind chaps here since you mia-ed. this forum is a dangerous place.

Whhahahha... Theres many people trying to act smart here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not so sure jj. from his posts in the past, he is several hundred miles ahead of you, twit! wahahahaha ...... hopeless case lah u. holmes jyst called. told me to inform you to wash your mouth n backside clean. he is in the mood tonight.

You sound so hurt now on to your mutual mastebation with drifter LOL.