• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The woman in David Ong affairs is a PAP Bukit Batok Memeber

at least slimmer and way betta looking than a fatfugs like you, without the cheesepie kreme!

Semaj2357 Thailand famous prostitute family. Semaj2357 mother wife daughters are all Wendy kunts.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

And look at how righteous they behave after bullying people. Say he won't indulge me and pollute this informative thread wor, really can puke at their hypocrisy. Exactly same behaviour as my Msian neighbour who stalked me. Why you so low class Msian SPR semaj2357?

Remember semaj2357, the ball is in your court. Stop your nonsense everywhere and I will stop here.

More greetings from semaj2357 in other threads!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wendy kunt is at least slimmer and way betta looking than a fatfugs like semaj2357 mother wife daughters, without the cheesepie kreme!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

hey dafatfugs, you can't hide with any disguise as you'll be caught out sooner than later.....
the kremy stains is a leading light even when you hide insai the tunnel....

I don't need to hide but you and your prostitute family need to hide in Thailand

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sia suay lang Msian SPR semaj2357 need to hide but can't hide with any disguise as he'll be caught out sooner than later.....
the kremy stains is a leading light even when he hide insai the tunnel..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Semaj2357 ada temun dan brinjal untuk shiok sendiri - merdeka to your mother wife daughters, fatfugs-de-puki

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw all in own words by arrogant bastard Msian SPR semaj2357! Puki by semaj2357! Only return greetings to puki semaj2357 mother wife daughters!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another teen boy jumped HDB, smashed Mecedes, did SPF questioned him?

U shld oso not publicize being stalked in public and in tis forum. U will only encourage more copycats.stalkers
or you actualli like being stalked tat's y u make public abt u being stalked.
u mus hav enjoyed it a lot. Wahahahahaha

Rubbish. Go read my stalker thread article advice is to publicise and let people know of lowlife like you. Whereas not to publicise suicides or rather low key is what I heard from a lecture talk last time. It is proven glorifying suicides only encourage more depressed people to follow suit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Virus is SoISee

Virus's mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce virus whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks. All are Wendy kunts!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is the Perfect Storm Over for Markets?

dont be deluded, its the winsey spider farking your arse... we are merely rear admirers watching the action.

Virus's mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce virus whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks. Virus mother wife daughters are all Wendy kunts!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spider just lodged police report at Bukit Merah NPC complaining that lau ah kua farted when he was about to be scroo-ed by the spider. Spider now on 10 days MC. The fart was just too powerful for spider.

GD mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce GD whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spider just lodged police report at Bukit Merah NPC complaining that lau ah kua farted when he was about to be scroo-ed by the spider. Spider now on 10 days MC. The fart was just too powerful for spider.

Thick skinned defeated plp dog lost debate and now resort to follow maximum lowlife rapists semaj2357 and virus to spew rubbish insults. All will be returned to your mother wife daughters. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Virus is SoISee

Virus's mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce virus whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks. Virus mother wife daughters are all the Wendy kunts that he has been insulting! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why does Allah hate women so much?

Up for awareness. Don't promote middle East treatment of women here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you! You think you are the king to set this rule? Stop your nonsense arrogant bastard Msian SPR or I will do as I wish too!!!!

Has your mother wife daughters gone to their sugar daddy?

To the unaware, it is a new greeting from him a few minutes ago and I am returning it to him here.

Semaj2357 the ball is in your court. Don't think you are the king and can run others down but I can't run you down here. Every greeting you give to me I will return here to your mother wife daughters and you are the one polluting this thread not me.

More from semaj2357 bastard.

Semaj2357, make sure that fat malignant twat of your mother wife daughters are burnt to a krisp!

To the unaware, another new greeting and all in his own words. I merely return it to his mother wife daughters.

One more time he sent me this in another thread. Now you know what a bastard bully this Msian SPR is? Sia suay lang.

Semaj2357, every single greeting you gave me elsewhere will be pasted for the whole world to see what a shame you are. Arrogant bastard Msian SPR.

Yet another one more time. Tsk tsk he slurp on the truth of him being an arrogant bastard msian SPR. Why so low class? No shame to tell lies at all. Slurp your mother wife daughters stuffy kunt lah semaj2357 all your own greetings to them

Semaj2357 takes a longer time to get his mother wife daughters kunt krispy, fatfugs

To the unaware, yet another greeting from him all in his own words, just return to his mother wife daughters

Semaj2357 is famous in Thailand now. Why this Msian SPR is so shameless to think he has the right to bully me everywhere? Reminds me of my Msian neighbour who keeps six dogs barking for hours and think they have the right to disturb others. Tsk tsk tsk these people give their country a bad name... Pui!

And look at how righteous they behave after bullying people. Say he won't indulge me and pollute this informative thread wor, really can puke at their hypocrisy. Exactly same behaviour as my Msian neighbour who stalked me. Why you so low class Msian SPR semaj2357?

Remember semaj2357, the ball is in your court. Stop your nonsense everywhere and I will stop here.

More greetings from semaj2357 in other threads!

Wendy kunt is at least slimmer and way betta looking than a fatfugs like semaj2357 mother wife daughters, without the cheesepie kreme!

Sia suay lang Msian SPR semaj2357 need to hide but can't hide with any disguise as he'll be caught out sooner than later.....
the kremy stains is a leading light even when he hide insai the tunnel..

Semaj2357 ada temun dan brinjal untuk shiok sendiri - merdeka to your mother wife daughters, fatfugs-de-puki

Btw all in own words by arrogant bastard Msian SPR semaj2357! Puki by semaj2357! Only return greetings to puki semaj2357 mother wife daughters!

Holy fuck! 16 posts in a row!

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah lau eh, please take your bickering elsewhere. this is a peaceful thread about Thailand...