• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Student takes his paralyzed father to university so he can take care of him

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
708846a315e38a7ce0cfd95e215e5c2d

Son takes paralyzed father with him to university/Facebook/Shanghaiist]

When Zhao Delong got accepted into university, his life was at a crossroads: stay home and take care of his paralyzed father, or go to school and get an education?

Or combine the two in a crafty solution?

Right on the brink of being admitted into university, Zhao’s father fell ill and became paralyzed. The devastating event caused his mother to spin into a deep depression, leaving Zhao as the caretaker, reports the Shanghaiist.

Zhao, who suffered from polio when he was younger and had to be taken care of by his father, knew he had to repay him somehow.

So instead of just leaving him to go to university, the Chinese student did one better and brought his pops along with him.

“My dad took care of me. Now that he’s ill, I can’t just leave him behind,” he said.

Due to their unique situation, the university gave the father and son a special dorm room, where Zhao’s able to care for his father.

Everyday Zhao helps his him brush his teeth, wash his face, comb his hair, cook his meals and helps him exercise.

For these two, everyday is Father’s Day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey sinkie also got what.....
Last time report one sinkie every morning would leave her wheelchair bound mum at the mrt station and at night after work then bring her home. Machiam Free daycare center

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to see someone at an MRT station in a wheel chair selling tissues accompanied by a maid who was helping him. :eek:
Poor fella couldn't even move or speak without the help of the maid.

Obviously he was satisfying some stupid gov't requirement.
I don't see him around anymore I think the gov't must have changed the rules.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cant people have the humanity to implement the soylent green option? let the old and infirmed go,,,,that way the living can move on with their life,,,no wonder land mines were invented,,,to maim the living and to tie the others down,,,,if the maim were shot etc,,,land mines will be obsolete,,,I guess humans are just stupid,,let their emotions get in the way,,,and of course,,,gahmens can milk these maim and infirmed so keep them alive