• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what entices?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I meant it as a joke when I mentioned PLP. Don't get too serious. A hero as righteous as 关羽 has enemies; a villain as evil as 曹操 has confidante. An expression of preference for certain type of posts is not necessarily an act of PLP for the author of the posts. I do understand. :biggrin:

Looks like Operation DragonGate has taken its toll on you. You have lost

some of your sense of humor. :cool:

hahahaha. i am waiting for payments from leongsam.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having been here for more than 5 yrs, i remain curious as to why people chose this forum instead of the many others available. Some became members. In this category, 3 types - the regulars, not-so-regulars and the 'no show.' From their posts, we can easily identify them.

I am more curious on the many guests in this forum. Who are they? Almost all the time, guests outnumber members. Why?

Whatever their status, why this forum? Please enlighten.

Guests = Chenghu people

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss, how u know? u super computer?

Kopimeng kopirui PERVERT oil Kopisai
All are retards lonely bastards.
Esp PERVERT oil. have the balls to ask for free sex from thai whores.
No balls to meet me. what a disgusting dog

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopimeng kopirui PERVERT oil Kopisai
All are retards lonely bastards.
Esp PERVERT oil. have the balls to ask for free sex from thai whores.
No balls to meet me. what a disgusting dog
静坐常思己之过
閒談莫论他人非