• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

what entices?

Having been here for more than 5 yrs, i remain curious as to why people chose this forum instead of the many others available. Some became members. In this category, 3 types - the regulars, not-so-regulars and the 'no show.' From their posts, we can easily identify them.

I am more curious on the many guests in this forum. Who are they? Almost all the time, guests outnumber members. Why?

Whatever their status, why this forum? Please enlighten.

cuckoldoolittle

Having been here for more than 5 yrs, i remain curious as to why people chose this forum instead of the many others available. Some became members. In this category, 3 types - the regulars, not-so-regulars and the 'no show.' From their posts, we can easily identify them.

I am more curious on the many guests in this forum. Who are they? Almost all the time, guests outnumber members. Why?

The bros here r the real talented ones tat keeps tis forum lively wif their intellect, n creative satires, parodies n anecdotes.

exclude ginfreely.

Onitsuka

Need to ask meh ? Obviously Scroobal is the reason why we are all here. If you want to listen to gossips about top civil servants, sometimes including the private lives of our ministers, Scroobal is the answer.

Well, sometimes, or even if most of the time, it was conjecture more than factual. As long as you are not the object of his abuse, it's fine. I think that is why many have remained as guests.

Now we are counting on you, Goldendragon, to feed us with more juicy gossips on top civil servants. But with your ex-police rank so low, I think I better not place too high a hope.

Need to ask meh ? Obviously Scroobal is the reason why we are all here. If you want to listen to gossips about top civil servants, sometimes including the private lives of our ministers, Scroobal is the answer.

Well, sometimes, or even if most of the time, it was conjecture more than factual. As long as you are not the object of his abuse, it's fine. I think that is why many have remained as guests.

Now we are counting on you, Goldendragon, to feed us with more juicy gossips on top civil servants. But with your ex-police rank so low, I think I better not place too high a hope.

Agree with all you said. That is why this forum is no longer the same without its number 1 forumer, the one n only, scroobal. Some may disagree. Could have been tekaned by him. Maybe also jealous of his standing here.

The many guests here quite surely arent here to read how our society can be improved and surely not to get beh choon soccer tips. Some may be here to read the tcss among forumers here. What they want cannot be things reported in the newspapers etc. They want to read scandals of all sorts. Period.

KopiMeng

Agree with all you said. That is why this forum is no longer the same without its number 1 forumer, the one n only, scroobal. Some may disagree. Could have been tekaned by him. Maybe also jealous of his standing here.

The many guests here quite surely arent here to read how our society can be improved and surely not to get beh choon soccer tips. Some may be here to read the tcss among forumers here. What they want cannot be things reported in the newspapers etc. They want to read scandals of all sorts. Period.
Boss, u got peroid?

Onitsuka

Nabeh, so you started this thread to porlampar Scroobal, right ? :biggrin:

Okay, most of the time Scroobal conjured something out of thin air and then passed it off as facts. Then again, who needs evidence, right ? Nobody is on trial here what, right ? But when some members in the forum found gaps in Scroobal's stories, they would voice out, and that's when the forum would turn interesting. It's called throwing out the bricks to attract the jade.

It's a forum and really there is no point being so serious about it. Scroobal is a bastard, so ? Let him be lah. You need all kinds of characters to make the community interesting. One Froggy is interesting, but if everyone posts like Froggy, the forum will be very sianz also, right ? Not as if you are counting on Scroobal's gossips to buy 4D, right ? If Scroobal fuck it up, you have nothing to lose also what ?

This forum used to have many good in depth discussions. After GE 2015, not so much. Dunno whether due to the lack of interest in politics or those silly flame wars.

We used to have lots of good chaps like tanwahp, fook Seng, equalisation, kohlianthye, wwabbit and of course our famous scroobal

The other forums I feel tend to attract a younger crowd. Many threads are also full of just one line replies

KopiMeng

This forum used to have many good in depth discussions. After GE 2015, not so much. Dunno whether due to the lack of interest in politics or those silly flame wars.

We used to have lots of good chaps like tanwahp, fook Seng, equalisation, kohlianthye, wwabbit and of course our famous scroobal

The other forums I feel tend to attract a younger crowd. Many threads are also full of just one line replies

one liner reply is not reply?

absolutely agree.

imo, ramseth was the best entertainer. he was familiar with everything. from algebra to zoology, from alaska to zimbabwe etc. still recall his toolanness with another forumer and put time put place one-to-one fight. Hope he is now in a better place.

KopiMeng

absolutely agree.

imo, ramseth was the best entertainer. he was familiar with everything. from algebra to zoology, from alaska to zimbabwe etc. still recall his toolanness with another forumer and put time put place one-to-one fight. Hope he is now in a better place.

where is ah ram? u visit him ?

Nabeh, so you started this thread to porlampar Scroobal, right ? :biggrin:

Okay, most of the time Scroobal conjured something out of thin air and then passed it off as facts. Then again, who needs evidence, right ? Nobody is on trial here what, right ? But when some members in the forum found gaps in Scroobal's stories, they would voice out, and that's when the forum would turn interesting. It's called throwing out the bricks to attract the jade.

It's a forum and really there is no point being so serious about it. Scroobal is a bastard, so ? Let him be lah. You need all kinds of characters to make the community interesting. One Froggy is interesting, but if everyone posts like Froggy, the forum will be very
sianz also, right ? Not as if you are counting on Scroobal's gossips to buy 4D, right ? If Scroobal fuck it up, you have nothing to lose also what ?

No problems with your conclusions bro. I always believe it is healthy to agree to disagree.

Things go horribly wrong when mothers, wives and daughters are dragged in. They arent even involved.

Have you wondered what's my reward to plp scroobal? PLPs must gain something from their acts. This is an online forum. Gets points from scroobal?

KopiMeng

No problems with your conclusions bro. I always believe it is healthy to agree to disagree.

Things go horribly wrong when mothers, wives and daughters are dragged in. They arent even involved.

Have you wondered what's my reward to plp scroobal? PLPs must gain something from their acts. This is an online forum. Gets points from scroobal?

can tell me where to contact scroobal. i wanat to learn from him. where to find him?

Onitsuka

Alamak, so easy don't know meh ? He OMS mah, you low rank mah. Maybe you know him since SPF days, so PLP him from SGT to Insp. :biggrin:

Now KopiMeng also PLP you...what are you going to give him ? NTUC vouchers ?? :rolleyes:

Alamak, so easy don't know meh ? He OMS mah, you low rank mah. Maybe you know him since SPF days, so PLP him from SGT to Insp. :biggrin:

Now KopiMeng also PLP you...what are you going to give him ? NTUC vouchers ?? :rolleyes:

Now need to do that? Assuming we have the right person, he left 15 yrs ago. I am a pensioner. Need to plp still? Get real bro.

Onitsuka

Now need to do that? Assuming we have the right person, he left 15 yrs ago. I am a pensioner. Need to plp still? Get real bro.

Bro, I meant it as a joke when I mentioned PLP. Don't get too serious. A hero as righteous as 关羽 has enemies; a villain as evil as 曹操 has confidante. An expression of preference for certain type of posts is not necessarily an act of PLP for the author of the posts. I do understand. :biggrin:

Looks like Operation DragonGate has taken its toll on you. You have lost some of your sense of humor. :cool: