• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just in case my interpretation of Saint John's Revelation is correct...

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I'm posting this to share with anyone who's interested; I'm not saying I'm 100% sure or that God Himself has revealed this to me; this is just my own understanding of the King James Version of Saint John's Revelation (and Daniel Chapter 12), so I might be wrong. . . . but I also might be right:

Chronology of events that will happen during the last few years of this world's existence, according to Daniel Chapter 12 and Revelation Chapter 6 onwards:

• "a new heaven and a new earth" (Revelation 21:1 - 22:5) on the 1,335th day (Daniel 12:12), possibly a Sunday and the 75th day after the end of the 1,260 days. It's also the 1,876th day (exactly 268 weeks, which would be exactly five years and seven weeks if the final year is a leap year) since the start of the first day of the first "woe" (the one with the locusts, after the sounding of the fifth trumpet).

So, IF this 1,876th day also happens to be an Easter Sunday, God might open the "sixth seal" on any day in February or March of any year from now on. . . .

"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." (Matthew 24:42 - 24:44)

"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:2 - 5:3)

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." (2 Peter 3:10)

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, IF this 1,876th day also happens to be an Easter Sunday, God might open the "sixth seal" on any day in February or March of any year from now on. . . .
sorry, I meant any Friday (i.e. the Friday just before the Monday, which is the first of the 1,876 days) in February or March of any year if the 1,876th day happens to be an Easter Sunday.