• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jw5 lets do a poll

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He will have to stop. No human can spam n disrupt forever. He is merely testing us. He will not win coz these child tactics never work on adults.

I invited that chap to jointly retire our nicks twice. Never accepted the invitation. I am sure many in this forum already know him inside out.
His biggest mistake, imo, has to be doubting what Leongsam said. Armed with privilge info, Leongsam cant be wrong.

How to retire the nick when the online life is so important? Can you quit cheonging? I think I quit my TFBH nick long before I can quit my cheonging.

Leongsam is the most credible person to state who are clones and who are not, and he has no reason to deceive anyone. In this case, to choose to dismiss what Leongsam stated and insist on your version of the truth is silly.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to retire the nick when the online life is so important? Can you quit cheonging? I think I quit my TFBH nick long before I can quit my cheonging.

Leongsam is the most credible person to state who are clones and who are not, and he has no reason to deceive anyone. In this case, to choose to dismiss what Leongsam stated and insist on your version of the truth is silly.

boss say noted. I learn from my boss. noted. Can?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If bet on long term.
Over has the highest winning probability.
If heng 1st 30 min take money.

Great to hear that. One reason why bookies win almost all the time is because they treat bookmaking as a profession. Not a hobby. They take calculated risks.

Punters differ. Most will hiong. Desperadoes.
They have no strategies. Worse,when losing they double up, when winning they shrink.

I make my living at RWS. Baccarat. Been winning for the past 5-6 yrs. not much. About 4-5k a month. Gd enough for a pensioner like me with monthly pension.

Used to lose like crazy though. But managed to wake up in time and be disciplined n less greedy.

Good luck with your betting activities. Cheers.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to hear that. One reason why bookies win almost all the time is because they treat bookmaking as a profession. Not a hobby. They take calculated risks.

Punters differ. Most will hiong. Desperadoes.
They have no strategies. Worse,when losing they double up, when winning they shrink.

I make my living at RWS. Baccarat. Been winning for the past 5-6 yrs. not much. About 4-5k a month. Gd enough for a pensioner like me with monthly pension.

Used to lose like crazy though. But managed to wake up in time and be disciplined n less greedy.

Good luck with your betting activities. Cheers.

boss, can teach me?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type of poll is pointless. forum icon Tonychat lost in a similar poll last year. he claimed clones fraud and unilaterally declared the poll invalid. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny the warrior chose not to come in. No traps no need worry. So many bros here be referees nw wont dare play cheat. Say like that fair anot?