• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jw5 lets do a poll

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
can make secret and can make the nicks known there are 2 options to choose from.

Since the risk of clones voting is pretty high in this forum choosing to show the nicks that voted is the best option to make it more fair.

Orh, then why my boss dont start one? today he no talk to me. i sad sad. U so nice talk to me.

can u ask my boss to talk to me?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW - Why is that moniker silent here? Must be he missed this thread of yours? A real combatant relishes challenges, like you. Too bad you found the wrong person.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW - Why is that moniker silent here? Must be he missed this thread of yours? A real combatant relishes challenges, like you. Too bad you found the wrong person.

That nick only like to spam and disrupt.
Dun want to subject to poll.
Piece of shit jw5 coward ball-less cheebye kia

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That nick only like to spam and disrupt.
Dun want to subject to poll.
Piece of shit jw5 coward ball-less cheebye kia

He will have to stop. No human can spam n disrupt forever. He is merely testing us. He will not win coz these child tactics never work on adults.

I invited that chap to jointly retire our nicks twice. Never accepted the invitation. I am sure many in this forum already know him inside out.
His biggest mistake, imo, has to be doubting what Leongsam said. Armed with privilge info, Leongsam cant be wrong.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will have to stop. No human can spam n disrupt forever. He is merely testing us. He will not win coz these child tactics never work on adults.

I invited that chap to jointly retire our nicks twice. Never accepted the invitation. I am sure many in this forum already know him inside out.
His biggest mistake, imo, has to be doubting what Leongsam said. Armed with privilge info, Leongsam cant be wrong.
boss, u invite me to join whahaha finally? what is my rank?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If bet on long term.
Over has the highest winning probability.
If heng 1st 30 min take money.