• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jw5 lets do a poll

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your clone gave me a brainstorm idea I just thought of it

LAI lets see who is the turnoff for the month

Do an open poll

The one voted as turnoff quit his nick

Let the public decide

You still can come back in with your clones no issue

How? All this crazy got to end somehow

Other players want to join in are welcome

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see any poll, so you seem to have forgotten to include the poll, and now it might be too late.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your clone gave me a brainstorm idea I just thought of it

LAI lets see who is the turnoff for the month

Do an open poll

The one voted as turnoff quit his nick

Let the public decide

You still can come back in with your clones no issue

How? All this crazy got to end somehow

Other players want to join in are welcome

your brain got thunderatorm?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see any poll, so you seem to have forgotten to include the poll, and now it might be too late.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I ask him first
No point do liao dun honor
Come all 4 do the poll
Me jw5 kopimeng and you
The 3 voted as most turn off retire the nick
Only one stay
There can only be one machiam highlander

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask him first
No point do liao dun honor
Come all 4 do the poll
Me jw5 kopimeng and you
The 3 voted as most turn off retire the nick
Only one stay
There can only be one machiam highlander
We will probably decline because we are too nice to pressure you to really leave. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok real life no balls
Cyber balls also dun have
I'll go jio jw5 then since you guys are not his clones

No response from them? Told you they wont dare. If they dont log in here, life no more meaning for them.

pan chan them lah. at least we can save some lives and deprive kua cha tiams 2-3 clients.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually narong why you ask for a poll when you know that the forum is choke full of clones. Anyone could easily get his clones to vote for himself or a unrelated party could do the same and vote for any of you. Any one of you can easily create clones and vote for yourself just for this thread.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually narong why you ask for a poll when you know that the forum is choke full of clones. Anyone could easily get his clones to vote for himself or a unrelated party could do the same and vote for any of you. Any one of you can easily create clones and vote for yourself just for this thread.

cos he like to wear handcuffs? what do u think jah?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok got an idea to get around this.

Select the option to reveal the nicks that voted on which selection in the poll.

Once you can see the nicks that voted in the poll you can tell which one are clones.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok got an idea to get around this.

Select the option to reveal the nicks that voted on which selection in the poll.

Once you can see the nicks that voted in the poll you can tell which one are clones.

i thot voting is secret? no? Everytime erection also got that advertisement on teebee one?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thot voting is secret? no? Everytime erection also got that advertisement on teebee one?

can make secret and can make the nicks known there are 2 options to choose from.

Since the risk of clones voting is pretty high in this forum choosing to show the nicks that voted is the best option to make it more fair.