• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why does hotel room put a bible there ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanted to go cheap travel alone but when go everywhere always see hotel put a bible in the drawer ..which means :eek:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanted to go cheap travel alone but when go everywhere always see hotel put a bible in the drawer ..which means :eek:

You are pursued by God .... like the psalmist who experienced the Lord's omnipresence and said in Psalms 139

Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.

You can run ... but you can't hide from God.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to ensure that you go on the straight and narrow and reflect whilst waiting for the chicken to arrive.....
also, note that there's some hotels that provide a candle, don't light it up unnecessarily - and the arrow on the ceiling is a qibla...not pointing to the exit in case of fire :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are pursued by God .... like the psalmist who experienced the Lord's omnipresence and said in Psalms 139

Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.

You can run ... but you can't hide from God.

You mean they recommend and encourage stayers to be Christian.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to ensure that you go on the straight and narrow and reflect whilst waiting for the chicken to arrive.....
also, note that there's some hotels that provide a candle, don't light it up unnecessarily - and the arrow on the ceiling is a qibla...not pointing to the exit in case of fire :wink:

what you mean by go on the straight and narrow and reflect ? Is it to reflect on yourself before chicken arrive and decided to cancel order knowing it is immoral ?
Also what arrow on ceiling is a qibla ?

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ever heard of haunted hotel rooms, the "occupier(s)" in that room probably
committed suicide or was being murdered in that room.

You must seek permission from them if you don't want them to disturb you at night
while you sleep.

Bon Voyage.

Just bring along your own talisman for protection.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever heard of haunted hotel rooms, the "occupier(s)" in that room probably
committed suicide or was being murdered in that room.

You must seek permission from them if you don't want them to disturb you at night
while you sleep.

Bon Voyage.

Just bring along your own talisman for protection.

Why would they want to scare their customers ?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what you mean by go on the straight and narrow and reflect ? Is it to reflect on yourself before chicken arrive and decided to cancel order knowing it is immoral ?
Also what arrow on ceiling is a qibla ?
yup, to reflect to know that it is wrong and decide if you want to do it again, but don't cancel if money paid already - can eat, don't waste.
for the qibla, ask the chicken to do cowgirl and you'll notice it on the ceiling where it faces mecca for the muslims.
can also reflect when staring at the ceiling, can last longer too :p

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it by default all hotel will have or only haunted ones ?

The hotels that I been to in the UK most of them place a bible by the window.
Maybe that their standard practice as Christian.
The funny thing is that there seems have mosquitoes at night
you can feel the itch on the neck area like something biting
everytime you try to sleep.
On one occasion, the mosquitoes left two nasty marks on my neck
and I felt very listless and weak in the morning.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
If is true it should be during/after and not before UP.

X'tians never call chicken one. So don't try to mix the two. If you are there to call chicken, then the book is not for you.

Name me a X'tian who called chicken. No, right ? So that settles everything.

FitPartner

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who go to the hotel to end their lives. Many who read the Bible changed their mind. Hotel owners know this for a fact.