• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some time late last year, an entity taking on the moniker of "Claire" appeared in the forum. "She" professed to be a female 30+, moderately tall, fair skinned, successful in career, earning a respectable six-figure salary, and found a boyfriend whom she calls "swine". The word swine appears in 20% of her postings, and it is most apt as her postings are one of the biggest pig-outs the forum has seen is recent years.

The Entity describes her flings with the sophistication of a teenager and shows them off like a sexual trophy. All this whilst holding on to the image of a corporate woman who has everything going for her. She has girlfriends to confide in and gossip with, she's well-versed in fashion and travel and all things cosmopolitan, her language and style of posting is feminine and she maintains an air of sexual tension. Everything is perfect and that is a big giveaway, except perhaps amongst unsuspecting gullible morons.

One of those gullible morons is cutebayhunk who has since the days of the old Delphi forum spread misinformation about emigration. He took to the Claire Entity like a fish to water. His mindless wallowing in her every utterance would be funny if it were all a joke, but frightening if he truly meant it. He is precisely the kind of customer all pimps love - easy to please, devoid of a sense of shame, and incapable of introspection.

Which brings me to the topic of pimps. There is one pimp in this forum who has been selling tickets not to a Bangkok tour but a tour of his own bloated ego. He has boasted, for instance, of having a women approach him for his sperm in order to produce an offspring, but with no obligations on his apart. His contributions by themselves are noteworthy and should be encouraged. Wine, women and song are his forte, as is good food. His association with certain undesirable elements in the forum is however more questionable. These undesirables have, for instance, a habit of zapping and intimidating newbies, and it is fortunate that their antics were quashed when Sam tweaked the reputation point system.

One of the most vile undesirables in particular is a eunuch who has neither male nor female genitalia. He is afflicted with obsessive-compulsive disorder, loves to bear grudges, loves to speculate and accuse other forummers of creating clones and disrupting the forum, whilst himself being the greatest spammer. He pollutes the forum with his personal vendetta, and to date has not offered anything constructive or meaningful apart from soccer tips and TCSS postings. But fashioning himself as being larger than life, he has personally driven away good contributing forummers like scroobal.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore. What is the invisible thread linking them all? I believe the answer to that question is a deep-seated need to find affirmation online - something they most likely lack in the real world. It is highly unfortunate that the rest of the forum frequently suffers for it.

jw5

Loyal
This is a shit thread anyway.

The Pimp (Pre-Botox)

LIFETIME MEMBER OF ACCOLADES ANONYMOUS

attachment.php

jw5

Loyal

The Eunuch (Post-Botox)

attachment.php

jw5

Loyal

The Whore (Re-Botox)

attachment.php

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knnbccb albino eunuch, why so defensive? TS wasnt referring to you lah. he was referring to me leh. dun get angry so easily. unglam one you know mr sultan the way truth n life and also the alpha and simi lanjiao omega.

ccb kia jw5, you are losing badly in this forum dude. your ah kua cronies where? go fuck yourself with a strap on lah, knnbccb.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i bet my two balls and one lan jiao that this will be a record breaking thread.

sorry albino eunuch you dun qualify to bet. u have nothing down below.

jw5

Loyal
Manipulative Yet Needy Insecure Gay Bitch GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo

I know that You (Hawkeye1819) was referring to You (GoldenDragon) and that is why I posted Your (Mark Andrew Yeo) photos. :wink:

knnbccb albino eunuch, why so defensive? TS wasnt referring to you lah. he was referring to me leh. dun get angry so easily. unglam one you know mr sultan the way truth n life and also the alpha and simi lanjiao omega.

ccb kia jw5, you are losing badly in this forum dude. your ah kua cronies where? go fuck yourself with a strap on lah, knnbccb.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you. i'm now on the pantheon of sbf lore, more famous than narong. welcum back scroobal. and as a gullible moron, i take it as a compliment. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manipulative Yet Needy Insecure Gay Bitch GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo

I know that You (Hawkeye1819) was referring to You (GoldenDragon) and that is why I posted Your (Mark Andrew Yeo) photos. :wink:

brother jw5, really ah? referring to me? bloody TS suan me like that how can man? jw5 you my friend. best friend.

jw5 - knnbccb ah! fucking albino eunuch.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GoldenDragon and I have such different writing styles. Even if you put a pistol to our brains and threatened to blow them to bits, we can't possibly imitate each other's style to save our lives. How can we be each other's clones?

That is why I say, the Eunuch is castrated not physically, but mentally castrated. He is a mental eunuch and he is impotent not in terms of sex but mentally impotent. That is probably the worst form of impotence.

jw5

Loyal
Only the Easily Manipulated will think that You, Mark Andrew Yeo (an Oxford graduate and former Police scholar) cannot use at least 2 writing styles.

In fact, if you include the idiot troll JHolmesJr, you can use 3 writing styles.

I suspect that from now on, you will be veering more towards Bitching than Gossiping. This is just a guess, unlike your identity of which I am 100% certain. :wink:

GoldenDragon and I have such different writing styles. Even if you put a pistol to our brains and threatened to blow them to bits, we can't possibly imitate each other's style to save our lives. How can we be each other's clones?

That is why I say, the Eunuch is castrated not physically, but mentally castrated. He is a mental eunuch and he is impotent not in terms of sex but mentally impotent. That is probably the worst form of impotence.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i m now suspecting that you are michael palmer. jw5's granny told me that and i think granny is right. a pity that eunuch grandson of hers is still clueless.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i m now suspecting that you are michael palmer. jw5's granny told me that and i think granny is right. a pity that eunuch grandson of hers is still clueless.

You guessed one thing right: I love mangoes!

But Eunuch continues to guess wrong: I have not even been to England in my whole life! Much less studied at Oxford.

jw5

Loyal
More like Gay men love your mangoes aka your Kah Ch$ng. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You guessed one thing right: I love mangoes!

But Eunuch continues to guess wrong: I have not even been to England in my whole life! Much less studied at Oxford.