• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why men avoid marriage????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;BoXQf2f2Yxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kmangod

Being 50, I've been divorced for 8 years after being married for 10 years. I will NEVER marry again. The idea that men are now lazy and immature is absolutely ridiculous at best. Men are realizing that there's absolutely nothing todays woman brings to the table except for a pussy they will no longer get to see once they put a ring on her finger. As for being responsible, I own my home (no more payments), own my car (no more payments) and just bought a nice truck with a huge down payment, along with being debt free. I have a steady job and have free time to do as I please. I can go eat at a restaurant or fix something myself along with wash my own clothes and house choirs. I have the ability to do carpentry, plumbing, electrical, car repairs, cook, bake, clean, built 4 monster PC's in the past 8 years, etc., etc., etc. So what does a woman bring to the table for ME??????? Since most women can't cook, just get fat, complain about every fucking thing they can think of, try to control you and the money, along with almost bankrupting your ass. Then in a divorce you get raped up the ass financially because the court system is so corrupt and one sided it isn't funny......I think I'll stay single thank you very much.