• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Searching on a forum member's post results in this error

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been ongoing for days

attachment.php

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 473

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why didn't you just message me instead of waiting for days ? :*:

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Really pleased with your comments across a number of threads. You guys know what is a Singaporean and good to see the old Kampung spirit rise again. Sorry I could not name everyone that felt the same.

I can recall the Kallang roar as well as whole estates shouting with joy across Singapore when a goal is scored. We had some of the colourful characters made up of Chinese, Malays, Indians and Eurasians in our football team. I remember how the whole country embraced Fandi and called him our own.

Also recall with delight how we bonked girls of every hue and colour. It was a wonderful time. Minahs were the best badang wise.

Sorry the younger ones never had that pleasure. What a sight when you see a bunch of Singaporeans made up of Malays, Indians Chinese and Eurasian using trademark Hokkein profanities and abusing the shit out of Malaysian football fans who were also made up of Indians, Malays, Chinese and Eurasians.

Back in our HDB flats, while Malay weddings, Chinese funerals, joss stick burning etc were going on, we secretly wondered why we did not have Moktar Dahari, Arumugam (spiderman) Soh Chin Aun (towkay) and Santokh Singh in our team.

Then one fucking day the PAP came up with GRC, SAP schools, ethnic self help groups and we became a divided nation.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Excellent post bro. Agree with you.

Tis is one example - Old man things that muslim fundamentalism has influenced the local Malays but I would suggest that he marginalised them and they therefor became easy target for such influences.

Now you can clear the racial stratification and it had nothing do with the influx of FTs.

The younger generation have never seen the past harmony and might think that FTs might be a factor.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Thanks everyone for sharing. We were certainly a nation then. Great details. Bantering using obvious racial stereotypes were part and parcel of life. People took it in their stride.

If it worked then why can't it work now?

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Hopefully this starts the path to closure for the families as well as those who are involved in this saga. Credit to Australia for finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

A lesson to China who first boasted about 10 satellites and then 21 satellites, followed by the deployment of 7 ships to the Indian Ocean. Not to mention the conduct of the country, it's Ambassdor and it's people in the this sad and unprecedented episode. Hopefully the version by the Canadian coms thru.

Talk less do more. A lesson that we all can learn from.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Thanks for the welcome guys.

On sabbatical, was passing thru KL when I landed at the Chinese Ambassdor's impromptu press session which turn out to be comical. Had to leave because the foreign journalist thought I was part of his entourage - quite embarrassing.

Anyway met few old contacts from western world and one of them gave the scoop. And not just the satellite and the Orion confirmation. First thing came to mind was SBF and my first contact in many months.

Yellowarse is right - it's indeed Pine Gap plus Exmouth.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

- there are other smaller things bobbing in the water, besides the 2 big pieces
- there is a video not released and not just stills
- they IDed that it is part of a plane ( but not that it's from MH370) but do want to reveal resolution capability or coverage capacity. They have searched missing plane archives but no commercial aircraft of that size has been missing in that vicinity.
- the private jet of one of the richest OZ family is being used as it's has fuel range that beats any other defence aircraft of OZ, Kiwi etc and it can stay longer on location.
- waypoints are useless if they float
- 3 teams in search grid one at waypoint of sat capture) in case the big pieces sink near the vicinity, one along NTSB flight path minus 4 day (sat capture) minus 8 days (time of crash due to fuel gone) with currents factored in and last is in area where the pieces likely to be after 4 days of current.

Nearly all the players have been involved from day 2.

Despite comments about possible shipping debris such as lost containers, the biggest container is 40 ft. These pieces are bigger.

Search responsibility role and protocol is governed by ICAO, a UN body. Requires formal procedure to hand over or share responsibility. Nearly all the countries have been helping from day 1 in an unofficial capacity. No country wants to be officially involved as they then must hold press conference and answer questions - fucked up task. Chinese said no from the word go. The Malaysian fucked up the first 8 hrs after discovery but have been doing their part since.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

This whole saga smacks of double standards by the West as suggested by some in this thread. The Western press speculate or conjure rubbish and then expect the Malaysians to confirm or deny. The Malaysians or any other country in a similar situation will not know as these are unprecedented.

No country is going to reveal their radar or defence capability. It is to protect their national interest , country or their people.

Bear in mind that a man living in a cave brought down the WTC, hit the pentagon and only missed the White House because civilians in the 4th jet fought back. All 4 jets veered from its flight path shortly after, did not follow no commercial lanes and no one noticed. After WTC came down, the jets that were eventually scrambled flew out to sea as they were told that it was an external threat.

The Chinese have been belligerent towards their neighbours over Islands in the South China Sea. They have been bullying the Vietnamese, the Philippines, Malaysia, etc over the islands. Nobody is going to show them any defence capabilities let alone their radar capability.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

The Malaysians have been good to these families and relatives. One end of the mouth threatening hunger strike and the other end claiming that 5k not enough to feed themselves. Should send them back and tell them to wait at home for any development.

The Malaysians should also reveal who took up the offer to fly to KL, their relationship to the victim, how much extra was given over the 5k etc. These are the arseholes clamouring for transparency let's see how transparent they can be.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

I saw your first post in this thread and thought you got the wrong bloke. Sorry you got entangled in this mess. After going thru some posts over the last day or so I was surprised that he managed to get rid of some good contributors by his constant harassment.

I actually got points taken out just for this thread and I wasn't my usual self and causing grief.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Their conduct in this whole saga has been dismal. As the growing super power of this region they could have garnered valuable goodwill by showing leadership but ended up releasing the wrong sat image and then withdrawing it thru diplomatic letter but not thru a press release. Worse still they used the victim's families for their own ends.

The Aussies were more transparent, took 3 days to verify, briefed the Malaysian PM and authorities, held a proper press conference, informed parliament etc.

Note the conduct of the western press when the Aussies refused to reveal the equipment and technology deployed. Unlike the treatment they gave to the Malaysians.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Their conduct in this whole saga has been dismal. As the growing super power of this region they could have garnered valuable goodwill by showing leadership but ended up releasing the wrong sat image and then withdrawing it thru diplomatic letter but not thru a press release. Worse still they used the victim's families for their own ends.

The Aussies were more transparent, took 3 days to verify, briefed the Malaysian PM and authorities, held a proper press conference, informed parliament etc.

Note the conduct of the western press when the Aussies refused to reveal the equipment and technology deployed. Unlike the treatment they gave to the Malaysians.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

There is not one or two sats but hundreds operated by Allies in that part of the World. They overlap. There is continuous coverage. They are not going to give you the full picture for obvious reasons. As Neddy mentioned about finding sailors. We all took it for granted when the Aussies can find a sail craft in the Southern Ocean without missing over the years.

The equipment that the countries are sending including the Malaysians and Chinese are heavy salvage stuff, says a lot.

Lets hope they find the wreck for the good of all.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

Many years ago an American lady told the story of coming into Singapore waters on a Cruise liner. She said that some passengers and herself dressed up in sarong and sandals to do what you do in Rome. They were shocked to find skyscrapers and modern amenities. She said she was so embarrassed to find out how ignorant she was. She also said that their press gave the impression that we still live in tree houses.

scroobaI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed.........

When there is significance or material change you start a new thread. Not many people are keen to trawl thru post/pages. I actually relied on the original thread to keep in touch with things. It has been valuable as it usually a digest.

There were other indications of the possible wreckage such as the oil slick, chinese sat, etc but this info came from very reliable source and I can assure you the title is accurate with a high degree of confidence.