• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choosing a life partner : Non Financial risk

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Choosing a life partner is a HUGE financial risk. The Women's Charter makes it worse.

The Women's Charter is to protect women and children from deadbeat and dishonest fathers who tries to cheat their way out of their family obligations.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Women's Charter is to protect women and children from deadbeat and dishonest fathers who tries to cheat their way out of their family obligations.

That's what the act says and that's one of the tenet for Women Charter. What you have said is also open to interpretation.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is it that people assume that only women need protection:confused:
Just look at the number of women abusing their maids.

If they can abuse their maids, I'm sure there are also husband abusers out there. Who is going to protect the men:confused:
Just take a look at this video & see who is being attacked:

[video=youtube;phB5gSD7-10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phB5gSD7-10[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Incitement was an offence under the common law of England and Wales. It was an inchoate offence.[1] It consisted of persuading, encouraging, instigating, pressuring, or threatening so as to cause another to commit a crime.

It was abolished in England and Wales on 1 October 2008[2] when Part 2 of the Serious Crime Act 2007 came into force, replacing it with three new statutory offences of encouraging or assisting crime.[3] The common law is now only relevant to offences committed before that date.[4]

Incitement remains an offence in New Zealand.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement

This video is not suitable for children - it involves the crime of incitement to murder :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;QWUOeWHvn3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUOeWHvn3k[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No financial risk if marry a bapok from sammyboy forum or go mgtow like tonychat.

If that is the case, JW5's value just shot up the roof!

JW5: good news for you. you dont need to prostitute yourself to banglas, nehs and street dogs anymore. Lucky me. A fortune awaits me now. Tonight no need to work ok JW5? Night off for you.

jw5

Loyal
The best bapok is GoldenDragon who managed to convert his Kah Ch$ng into a Cheebye.

If that is the case, JW5's value just shot up the roof!

JW5: good news for you. you dont need to prostitute yourself to banglas, nehs and street dogs anymore. Lucky me. A fortune awaits me now. Tonight no need to work ok JW5? Night off for you.

jw5

Loyal
whatever you say doggie. at least I was spot on with my investment on you as a bogay gay doggie. Boomtown charlie for me dude!

At least I am not like you, a Gay Bitch which likes 2 lanjiaos in the mouth and 3 in the Kah Ch$ng lol lol lol

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least I am not like you, a Gay Bitch which likes 2 lanjiaos in the mouth and 3 in the Kah Ch$ng lol lol lol

clap hand clap hand clap hand .......... Flustered already? Hahahahahaaaaaaa........ What a piece of shit you are, MachoMan!

jw5

Loyal
clap hand clap hand clap hand .......... Flustered already? Hahahahahaaaaaaa........ What a piece of shit you are, MachoMan!

At least I'm not like you, piss in your pants and bleed from your anus. Manipulative Yet Needy Kah Ch$ng hahahahahahaha