Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 321 to 337 of 337

Thread: The broken record thread

  1. #321
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Quote Originally Posted by krafty View Post
    you are a sore ego maniac! a psycho to be exact.
    Bro let it be, his mom victim of bangala gangbang. That's why ended with a sad sick SOB like him. Why bother even with this street rodent ? Let him sprout all the nonsense for all we care. His talk worth less then the value of farts floating in the air.

  2. #322
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,205
    My Reputation Points: 4255 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SKE8504D View Post
    Bro let it be, his mom victim of bangala gangbang. That's why ended with a sad sick SOB like him. Why bother even with this street rodent ? Let him sprout all the nonsense for all we care. His talk worth less then the value of farts floating in the air.
    Dave Tham dun sidetrack change subject.
    Stick to thread title.
    Expose? So far only your documented bad deeds are exposed. The rest about the others are all lies and without evidence

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Dave Tham dun sidetrack change subject.
    Stick to thread title.
    Expose? So far only your documented bad deeds are exposed. The rest about the others are all lies and without evidence
    No need to cover up and side track for your pals. Even a last ditch effort to use your pua kang sarong to cover up their misdeeds also no use. But then again, thanks to kaypoh chee smart ass contribution by u springboarded the authorities investigation and faster action into Lai Chong Meng's and associates illegal activities.
    You can try your best to probe all u want for clues of what evidence we have against those crooks. But no use, we are too good at keeping such secrets only for the authorities. In due course you shall see who's got the last laugh. We shall allow your crook friends to gloat abit more of their illusional success that they thought after fixing and framing Dave Tham. But all of u have forgotten that irrespective of wealth and status, once evidence are provided. The state and authorities will kick in and investigate. Keep yourself updated thru those crooks, u will have nothing to gloat about, or shall I say excess fart from your ass sprouting out. Oops u may not even have a chance to chat with them, as they will be in their special GCB at Changi.

  4. #324
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,175
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 11

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Despite so many posts, there is little or no material content. It the same thing over and over again. If in fact they are indeed involving in money laundering, bunker fraud, screwing other people's wives, surely they must be many leagues ahead of someone doing online scam on toys ordered on the internet. These kind of fraud even an uneducated housewife with little between the ears can do.

    Do you even know what PMO does?

    Quote Originally Posted by SKE8504D View Post
    No need to cover up and side track for your pals. Even a last ditch effort to use your pua kang sarong to cover up their misdeeds also no use. But then again, thanks to kaypoh chee smart ass contribution by u springboarded the authorities investigation and faster action into Lai Chong Meng's and associates illegal activities.
    You can try your best to probe all u want for clues of what evidence we have against those crooks. But no use, we are too good at keeping such secrets only for the authorities. In due course you shall see who's got the last laugh. We shall allow your crook friends to gloat abit more of their illusional success that they thought after fixing and framing Dave Tham. But all of u have forgotten that irrespective of wealth and status, once evidence are provided. The state and authorities will kick in and investigate. Keep yourself updated thru those crooks, u will have nothing to gloat about, or shall I say excess fart from your ass sprouting out. Oops u may not even have a chance to chat with them, as they will be in their special GCB at Changi.

  5. #325
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    PMO side is watching closely. Scam or no scam u guys will know whether the subject has been set up by Allan Lai Chong Meng and crooks in due course.

  6. #326
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,810
    My Reputation Points: 867 / Power: 5

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SKE8504D View Post
    PMO side is watching closely. Scam or no scam u guys will know whether the subject has been set up by Allan Lai Chong Meng and crooks in due course.
    enough liao lah, later you sit in prison ganna bash up every other day. Like this no good, you offend so many and expose a whole industry. Not sure what happened but hope you are not thinking you have nothing to lose now so might as well pull down everyone. If solid proof, go mata report, whistle blow once enough, go on and on only makes you look suicidal.

  7. #327
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,205
    My Reputation Points: 4255 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SgGoneWrong View Post
    enough liao lah, later you sit in prison ganna bash up every other day. Like this no good, you offend so many and expose a whole industry. Not sure what happened but hope you are not thinking you have nothing to lose now so might as well pull down everyone. If solid proof, go mata report, whistle blow once enough, go on and on only makes you look suicidal.
    This Dave Tham got shit for brains.
    His photo and details all public he still wants to kpkb.
    He looks like going for broke. Pull a few down with him. But he dun realized he still got a life ahead of him after prison.

  8. #328
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,800
    My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SKE8504D View Post
    PMO side is watching closely.
    I'm watching very closely too, any repeated posting of those pictures will render this thread to the rubbish bin.
    Quit being a broken record.
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  9. #329
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Keep trying to defend your criminal friends. U were the one who pao toh their details. What a forgetful sarong clown.

  10. #330
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The Dave Tham thread

    Benson Wee Speeding News2.jpg

    Why why why others with lesser speeding offence ended up being jailed ? And this clown Benson Wee who sped at 160km/h at Jurong Islang got away scott-free ? Corruption ??? or bribery involving cops and DPP again ??? It's time for the authorities to dig further.
    Last edited by SKE8504D; 29-12-2016 at 09:24 PM.

  11. #331
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Benson Wee Speeding News2.jpg

    Why why why others with lesser speeding offence ended up being jailed ? And this clown Benson Wee who sped at 160km/h at Jurong Islang got away scott-free ? Corruption ??? or bribery involving cops and DPP again ??? It's time for the authorities to dig further.
    Last edited by SKE8504D; 29-12-2016 at 09:23 PM.

  12. #332
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Summer Chew Whatsapp.jpg

    Haha don't know who's the one definitely being jailed. Evidence here strongly shows scammer and CBT involving company funds !!!!!!! Ex-cop and scammer Summer Chew can afford luxury Audi A6 SKE 7839 U, and 7 figure watch collection while only employed as a " kopi kia " at Winter International Group Pte Ltd. Keep going for expensive holidays with his donkey face gf. Want me to provide his holiday pics as well ? Everybody in the furniture trade will be rushing to work for this company. But then again, only thru CBT then can amass such wealth like our very own SG version of Lee Rock.

  13. #333
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

    Hypocritical ex-cop and CBT scammer Summer Chew. I wonder whether he'd taken any bribes during his SPF days. I smell a rat of his kind scamming and being corrupted, just like the way he CBT from his employers. Once a crook always a crook. No need to argue further. You have been self-pawned.Summer Chew White Top.jpg

  14. #334
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The broken record thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Hurry post some new stuff
    You keep repeat like broken record really sian

    You so beh song them you need address? I can provide for you.
    Let me start with some new info from my Nephew.

    Louis Lin Shin.
    His Father is Patrick Lin a wanted fugitive businessman wanted in neighbouring country for shady business deals.
    Currently his parents staying in Tampines HDB flat but he stays in a Simei condo (location withheld). He also owns and develop private properties and shophouses with help from Uncle Allan Lai.
    He also owns a pub (location withheld) purpose of the pub is to launder his undertable income.
    Also he is a player who likes to bed models, air Stewardesses and actresses owning a pub is a good start. He was the 3rd party to Lynn Poh's divorce (one of his more famous conquest).
    He with Terrance and Brian quit as Surveyors to setup their own bunkering company with Allan as behind the scene big boss.
    They were investigated but never charged.
    Like I said Govt close one eye due to bunker industry contribution to economy. Nothing to do with bribing DPP.
    Louis family is in the bunker trade with many family members working in the industry.

    Allan Lai Choon Meng
    Studied in SAF boy's school. Signed on to RSAF and later joined SIA. That's when he met his Wife who is ex SIA Stewardess. Later branched out into business and made his first million riding on property boom speculating and as developer for private properties.
    Now semi retired living off rental income from property portfolio. Dance school is Wife business.
    Currently stays in 31/2 storey GCB in the east. Well known in local car circles and luxury watch collectors forum.
    As mentioned earlier, we cannot thank you enough for your contribution in clarifying and acknowledging their criminal activities. Your input on Lai Chong Meng and his nephew Louis Lin indeed caused red flags all over the place to the authorities currently investigating them.
    Our most sincere thanks. We couldn't have done it without your intimate knowledge, and sharing the above with us. We needed a 3rd party to clarify, even though we have most info on hand.
    Last edited by SKE8504D; 29-12-2016 at 09:26 PM.

  15. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The broken record thread

    I think the title should be " The Lai Chong Meng Saga "

  16. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    My Reputation Points: 17 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The broken record thread

    This Lai Chong Meng nephew Louis Lin um chai si anyhow poked Lynn Poh's hole ! The Indon hubby sibeh tulan when he found out he got cuckolded by this playboy player
    Suay suay hubby also good friend of the gov
    Already heard from the grapevine there's a bounty for Louis Lin's head over this matter
    Siao liao some stupid boy have to go into hiding

  17. #337
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    My Reputation Points: 17 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The broken record thread

    Lan jiao summer chew must be the illegitimate brother of Lee Rock
    So corrupt and scam others till no tomorrow ! No wonder can afford luxury car, expensive jewellery like watches etc etc....expensive holidays....always flush with cash !!!!! Also known as the man with the most $1000 bills in his possession... Ask any idiot can a furniture boy afford such luxury items and lifestyle ???
    Don't say even a real director from Winter International Group Pte Ltd also balked at his extravagance lifestyle ! Best example.. his six figure rose gold watch that he flaunt in public and friends as his daily banger....
    Lan jiao corrupt mata kia still dare to tell the world he former ISD ! Mai xia suay SPF asai boh ? Mai pray Jesus Christ lai cho pai kia...
    Ma si ai ker chay Changi bungalow eh bodoh...botak jiu si botak...jit kor si boh nao eh toot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Singapore Idol thread
    By mercbenz in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 01:41 AM
  2. The FT appreciation thread
    By Cthulhu in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 05:45 AM
  3. Like the broken white wheel red dot will come to stop soon
    By mee_siam_hum in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25-12-2008, 02:05 PM
  4. Everything About The Car Discussion Thread
    By Rangers in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 09:09 AM
  5. The sort of threads that used to piss me off big time!
    By Leongsam in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2008, 10:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •