• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banyan Tree to slash staff ahead of 'coming recession'

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts will slash 12 per cent of its 1,400- plus workforce over the next few months as part of a restructuring ahead of a "relatively prolonged" global downturn.

"The restructuring is not just a pure cost-cutting exercise. It is a periodic restructuring to become more lean, more efficient. The cost savings are expected to run into the millions," Banyan Tree Holdings executive chairman Ho Kwon Ping told The Straits Times yesterday.

http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...rce=Facebook&link_time=1455948669#xtor=CS1-10

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yawnz,when economy good times,business expand,jobs grow,import more foreign garbage.when times of recession,business slow down,company restructuring,jobs rightsizing.......hundreds of thousands of fts can prepare to kiss their ass sayonara........one good thing about being a sinkie is u cant ask ur citizen to fuck off from the country.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts will slash 12 per cent of its 1,400- plus workforce over the next few months as part of a restructuring ahead of a "relatively prolonged" global downturn ...
gud excuse 2 cut spending on other people ...

soon, u wil c ze big boss buy a new car toy ...

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our cabinet need culling not?

i see ministar like lim swee say who has done absolutely nothing to help retrenched workers in the past decade, SHOULD move on. he is not fit to be a ministar except for his crowing song to upturn the downturn. he is a let down in many ways and he is from catholic high.i think he is over rated to be a cabinet ministar.

another one is maliki, this mat MP has the mentality that he still lives in a village following his village chief to run errands. i have spoken to him before in the meet the people session and i think he lack any thing that is ministar calibre, he is only there cos' he speak hokkien and is the bomoh( he is a doctor but look more like a bomoh) malay chief for the mats in sinkieland.

not joking about the above 2 clowns, i hope they leave cos' i see them wasting tax payers money.:oIo:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see ministar like lim swee say who has done absolutely nothing to help retrenched workers in the past decade, SHOULD move on. he is not fit to be a ministar except for his crowing song to upturn the downturn. he is a let down in many ways and he is from catholic high.i think he is over rated to be a cabinet ministar.

Once again i see a sinkie's fixation with his secondary school. No wonder we cannot achieve much on the world stage, when so many us us think that we are the already the bestest of the best when we got enrolled into RI/ACS etc.

Here i see a fellow sinkie loser hinting that he was from catholic high macam like it's a badge of honour, like a nobel prize.:rolleyes:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho kwon ping!

when you need staffs you hire like nobody business!

when your biz falls, you just fire them like nobody business!

tsk tsk!