• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New member asking for some advice!

KeneOtino

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

This is my first post here. I would like to know a great place to enjoy with my whole family including my wife and my 2 daughters. I am looking to place a tour in India outside from my home country. So which will be better for me. I am willing to go to Agra to see the beauty of "Taj Mahal".

Do you have idea on it. Please let me know. Thanks!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can do the india tour which includes the taj mahal and various spots near the himalayas on gate1. small groups (18 to 20), guided, and includes transportation and hotels. gate1 guides are usually the best of the crop.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interestingly, after i replied, gate1 sent me an email about great deals on india and nepal. :eek:

image.jpg