• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World War 3 has Started ... and we are celebrating Valentine's Day

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It appears that World War 3 is beginning right now. This morning, Turkish Artillery began shelling positions outside of Azzaz, Syria. Those positions are held by the Syrian Arab Army (legitimate, duly-elected government of Syria) and are NOT being aimed at ISIS terrorists! These are direct attacks by Turkey upon the lawful government forces of Syria.With their rebel pals falling to the legitimate government of Syria, Turkey has now begun shelling into Syria to aid their Rebel forces and ISIS Terrorists!

Sources on the ground inside Syria tell SuperStation95 that the Turks began a furious artillery barrage at about 6:00 AM eastern US time today. Turkey is attacking the Kurdish YPG .

It is not known if Russian air forces will engage the artillery firing into Syria because to do so would mean attacking those forces located inside Turkey. If Russia were to attack them - even though they have lawful cause to do so -- it is clear that Turkey would cry to NATO that they had been "attacked" and try to invoke Article 5 of the NATO self-defense agreement. That would require NATO to come to the defense of Turkey, thus engaging Russia directly.

- See more at: http://www.qatarday.com/news/intern...helling-into-syria/30933#sthash.AZY46IzE.dpuf

Background

Russia has publicly warned Saudi Arabia, the US, and other countries, they risk "a new world war" if they act on plans to send troops into Syria. WW3: 18 days away.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With oil price at record lows and other forms of energy being used as alternative to oil, are they stupid ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am having a great Valentine's Day staycation with my wife while Syrians are slaughtering each other half a world away. Wife now showering while I am relaxing in bed after our swim at the infinity pool. Going out for some drinks later before ending the night with some great sex.

Happy Valentine's Day to you MGTOWs out there who have to be contended with touching yourselves as usual.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am having a great Valentine's Day staycation with my wife while Syrians are slaughtering each other half a world away. Wife now showering while I am relaxing in bed after our swim at the infinity pool. Going out for some drinks later before ending the night with some great sex.

Happy Valentine's Day to you MGTOWs out there who have to be contended with touching yourselves as usual.

You have a great one ... Make Love Not War.

John Lennon.jpeg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are posting and showing your stupidity again.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
attacks on syrian soil by turkey against kurds is not a new event. it has been going on for years. in part because kurds r seeking for a bigger motherland that includes turkey, and the affinity of turkish oppositions in seeking greater autonomy and power.

the turkish president is also known to have drabbled into oil smuggling against the borders and YPG increasing role and ground is said to have limited his income and trading with ISIS.

the americans are aware but not doing anything to stop the turkish attack. kurds being no arab will be unable to stop aerial attacks or get helps from sauds or UAEs to hit back.

the conclusion if any is ISIS is shrinking in land mass and the new developments of fallen oil prices have progressively depressed raqqa based ISIS. ISIS have turned to shifting their organisation outwards away from the war zones and it is no longer an expanding caliphate and new lands in yeman, libya, afghan, somalia and indon have met with considerable resistance from other moslem radicals. the best attacks is eastwards within syria last month, other than that is mere suicide attacks by sleeper cells.

the new involvement of sauds and UAE to fight in syria and taking bases in turkey is due to the nonchalant action by assad, russian, europe and US to take down ISIS more substantially. this fundamentally remains a war between sunni, shia and shite moslem.

the kurds YPG will remain a huge problem in the region once ISIS is removed to assad, to iraq and turkey.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderful indeed.

Putin should throw Sarin warheads in both Istanbul and Angola ASAP. End Turks' tourism businesses for very long term.

See if NATO can declare war or bite bullet and suck thumbs. :wink:

Xijinping can pledge sponsor First 500K bodybags FOC, Next 500K 20‰ off.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that, they never want to do or learn anything that is fun, nurturing, creative. Live only to hate and destroy. Anything others enjoy and cherish, they view with resentment and scorn. And they think that by being ascetic and denying their lives of entertainment, they will get rewarded in heaven. If no one among them speaks out for salvation from this hell they've created for themselves, they will eventually pull the whole of humanity into the cesspool with them!

Cheers!

They never learn how to love.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saudi and Turkish terrorist groups operating in Syria getting fucked by Russian bombs. The terrorists calling their mothership for help. Let's see how brave these Saudis are who cannot even win a war with Houthi cavemen in Yemen. Now is a good time to see what these Satanic Death Cult members are good at. Anyone who still thinks this Death Cult is still a religion of peace need to get their head checked for ants and cancer. ISIS and other terror groups been operating for years in Iraq and Syria with Saudi and Turkish support. USA under Obama is nothing but a Saudi puppet. When Obama goes out, USA and Russia will join together to give these goat fuckers a one -trip journey to hell.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saudi and Turkish terrorist groups operating in Syria getting fucked by Russian bombs. The terrorists calling their mothership for help. Let's see how brave these Saudis are who cannot even win a war with Houthi cavemen in Yemen. Now is a good time to see what these Satanic Death Cult members are good at. Anyone who still thinks this Death Cult is still a religion of peace need to get their head checked for ants and cancer. ISIS and other terror groups been operating for years in Iraq and Syria with Saudi and Turkish support. USA under Obama is nothing but a Saudi puppet. When Obama goes out, USA and Russia will join together to give these goat fuckers a one -trip journey to hell.
My fear is if Trump wins the President election.That man is a ultra hawk. He sure leads US onto a war path. All hell breaks loose.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US is already at war. Congress may not have declared it (I don't see how they can, and, against who?), but they are fighting a war, whether they want to or not.

Cheers!

My fear is if Trump wins the President election.That man is a ultra hawk. He sure leads US onto a war path. All hell breaks loose.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The world is overpopulated. Nothing like a proper world war to do a little bit of cleansing. WW1 and WW2 did almost nothing to slow down human population growth.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
:
:
WW3: 18 days away.

Many have tried predicting WW3 and failed. No worries, you can continue this prediction 18 days later and you might be right some time in the future - as long as this prediction business continues.

Hqt7RaK.gif