• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Loong visited Gopalan Nair's home town in Cali, got lim kopi with him or not?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
event is only for sinkies. must produce nric number and proof of sg citizenship to attend.

image.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you do ah?

LHL's personal event manager, is it?

it was a mr. leong who sent me the invitation. i cannot attend as i don't have an nric number. neither can gopalan. he has to sneak in as a transvestite with a barbara cheongsam as the gf of a sinkie.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was a mr. leong who sent me the invitation. i cannot attend as i don't have an nric number. neither can gopalan. he has to sneak in as a transvestite with a barbara cheongsam as the gf of a sinkie.
is hokay if you can't attend, give it to john tan who'll be most happy to attend - with styrofoam boxes in tow / drag :wink:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got the invite.
I promptly found the nearest garbage bin ( made sure it was a garbage bin and not a recycle bin) and buried it deep beside the Burger King and taco bell wrappers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Gay Loong visited Fremont because the Tesla assembly plant is there. Gopalan's office is also in Fremont. Gay Loong should have dropped in and lim kopi with him lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Gopalan is still a singaporean citizen lah. he has not renounce, and he never will. Why should he? He is a true son of Singapore. Forced into exile by the Leegime. As for you, u are really a pathetic dog. Give up your shitizenship, and yet still por lumpar PAP balls from the Bay Area?