• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw this pair of beautiful hands while learning how to gift wrap

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw this pair of beautiful hands while learning how to gift wrap for valentines present

[video=youtube;4Q8rVCa7vjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8rVCa7vjc[/video]

Aren't these hands beautiful?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kuppo is revealing his pervertic side......
He'll make a dangerous pervert because he's got the financial resources to mske his fetishes a reality

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kuppo is revealing his pervertic side......
He'll make a dangerous pervert because he's got the financial resources to mske his fetishes a reality

Come on, think about it MILFs can be damn hot in bed, tell me I'm wrong buddy.

By the way I'm just a lousy door to door screw salesman what resources nonsense you talkin?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Come on, think about it MILFs can be damn hot in bed, tell me I'm wrong buddy.

By the way I'm just a lousy door to door screw salesman what resources nonsense you talkin?

Hungry Milfs are damn hot in bed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn no wonder prostitute told me some ah pek call chicken but only look at their hand throughout the session.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
When ppl start to aged.they start to feel lonely.
N start to have to fetish over weird stuff.
It is a sign of upcoming emotion disaster.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this pair of beautiful hands while learning how to gift wrap for valentines present

[video=youtube;4Q8rVCa7vjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8rVCa7vjc[/video]

Aren't these hands beautiful?

That's Wei Ling's hands. You twit !