• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My ex looking for me but I alrdy DINKIE wor....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
LADY LEFT S'PORE FOR 10 YEARS, SEEKS LONG LOST BOYFRIEND BEFORE SHE LEAVES AGAIN

Submitted by farhan on Tue, 09/02/2016 - 9:51am

hi all singapore stuff.. would really appreciate if you guys could help me share this and find someone.. i just came back to singapore after being away for almost 10 years, and might be leaving again soon. and i really hope i can locate a long lost friend whom is really important to me.

after graduating from secondary school, i went overseas and lost contact with someone whom is very important to me. and by the time i came back recently, i realised ive lost all ways to contact him already. somehow msn messenger is no longer in service (i did not use it all thes years, especially after smart phones came about), and i cant retrieve his email address anymore. (i remembered his email but mails didnt go through.)

and moreover 10 years back there was no iphone, so technically i did not manage to keep any of his photos except a really blurred one taken with some nokia phone, i found it in my mms folder in gmail. (very antique).

i know my details is limited but please help me to share as i really hope i can find him back...

Advertisement

his is either known as val or ernest by his friends, and stayed at pearl center. i forgot which floor though.

used to work with coast guard, and should be 36 or so this year. years back hes into trance music and etc but probably not anymore.

email address is [email protected] but its no longer in use i think.

birthday falls on 9th august if i didnt remember wrongly, same as national day.

if anyone has any information please email me at [email protected] or facebook msg me https://web.facebook.com/seokie.jang

please help me to share as if possible i really want to find him back before i leave sg again.

Seokie Jang
A.S.S. Contributor
- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...yfriend-she-leaves-again#sthash.Rc0SZJyZ.dpuf

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear shiokie jang,

i am vile, the ex coast guard you're looking for. you left sinkapore without telling me, and i wondered what happened to you. instead of writing to me and saying goodbye, you disappeared for 10 years without a word. in 10 years my vile hotmail account was discontinued as i had too many hotmail accounts from vile to earnless to rulz to lose to loser and i lost track. i signed up with rocketmail and they kicked me out too. i went to yahoo mail, and they locked me out. i'm on gmail but the spam keeps cumming, including those from a shiokie. is that you?!

after you left, i easily forgot about you as i struggled to pay rent thus i moved out of pearl centre and shared a hdb room with 3 others in bedok. you say i'm important to you, but i don't remember anyone saying that to me and i can't remember anyone important to me. i am still single, has become a vegetarian, do not date, and bent on staying as an mgtow as i'm poor, abstaining from sex, derive pleasure from masturbation, and enjoy posting crap on sbf.

do you still want to meet me?

vile, a.k.a. rulz with my right hand. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear shiokie jang,

i am vile, the ex coast guard you're looking for. you left sinkapore without telling me, and i wondered what happened to you. instead of writing to me and saying goodbye, you disappeared for 10 years without a word. in 10 years my vile hotmail account was discontinued as i had too many hotmail accounts from vile to earnless to rulz to lose to loser and i lost track. i signed up with rocketmail and they kicked me out too. i went to yahoo mail, and they locked me out. i'm on gmail but the spam keeps cumming, including those from a shiokie. is that you?!

after you left, i easily forgot about you as i struggled to pay rent thus i moved out of pearl centre and shared a hdb room with 3 others in bedok. you say i'm important to you, but i don't remember anyone saying that to me and i can't remember anyone important to me. i am still single, has become a vegetarian, do not date, and bent on staying as an mgtow as i'm poor, abstaining from sex, derive pleasure from masturbation, and enjoy posting crap on sbf.

do you still want to meet me?

vile, a.k.a. rulz with my right hand. :wink:

For the record, that guy is not me..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno the guy real name so how to find on google? She had one fling with him and now wants another, just for old times sake. That guy better call her as she needs his tool.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was val ruts. But ever since you left me without a note, I have wandered around like a fool searching for you high and Low.

My name is now wunderfool.