• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: ant colony lives inside girl's head.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]This 12-Year-Old Girl Is Living With An Ant Colony Inside Her Head[/h] Medical Daily
Ali Venosa 3 days ago

TWEET
EMAIL

[h=4]What to do if your car doesn't fit in your garage[/h]

[h=4]Manning sexual assault cover-up alleged in report[/h]

BBpmzwv.img
© Pixabay Public Domain Ants have somehow found their way into Darji's head. Normally when someone says they have an ant problem, they mean ants have infested their home, not their head. The latter is actually true in the case of Shreya Darji, 12.
Hundreds of ants continue to live inside the girl’s head, with about a dozen or so emerging from her ears every day, according to the Toronto Sun. The Deesa, Gujarat girl complained of ear pain last August, and doctors discovered she had a colony inside her head. They have repeatedly pulled the creatures, dead and alive, from her ears, but the ants continue to reproduce and occupy their space in Darji’s head.
Doctors have tried flushing her ears with antiseptic to drown the ants, and have tried several times to locate and kill the queen ant with laparoscopic cameras. Darji has even seen witch doctors, but nothing seems to help — the ants keep reproducing, the Sun reported.
“The girl’s case is very challenging for me, as I have never seen such a case, nor found it in medical history,” Dr. Jawahar Talsania told the Times of India. “The big ants must be biting her, but the girl did not feel pain inside her ears. Besides, there was no damage inside her ear.”
Darji is currently under video surveillance in an Ahmedabad medical unit.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether it is marrying a dog or a snake or eating hair, ah nehs never fails to amaze me with their weird culture.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the Chinese people know such ants exist, they would want to steam the girl,s head alive and eat the ants fresh.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Very stupid leh. Put lots of ant baits around her head and then go sleep. Wait a few days and then flush the damn queen out

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very stupid leh. Put lots of ant baits around her head and then go sleep. Wait a few days and then flush the damn queen out
cannot, cannot - the bait will also attract more ants and this poor girl needs immediate attention....there's only one cure and the good lourd created it just to prevent these pests from building more colonies and condo units...the ant-eater :wink: