• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US Army denies it will build new base in Singapore.............sure

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Chinese are Chinese be it in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan ROC, Singapore (3rd China), and Chinese all the world over. We are proud to be Chinese. Descendants of the Dragon. If you are not born Chinese, please do not despair because really it is not your fault Paul Stanley.

It is a fact that we will return to motherland China whatever intelligence especially military intelligence or scientific or technology or economic intelligence that we can lay our hands on anywhere, anytime and under whatever circumstances. With the internet, it is now so convenient. Just a click of the mouse. [BTW, this declaration is not politically correct but the truth. Always.]

Bullshit lah. I am born and raised in Singapore. I feel nothing for China. When I go to China either on holiday or business, its a foreign land to me. Its no different if I visited the UK. Food, language and customs are similar to me, but so is the UK. I have as much in common with a Mainland chinese as I do with a French, which is to say ..non. Likewise, Hong Kongians detest Mainland Chinese, and would rather they fuck off from their SAR. Even though they are practically on China's doorstep, they feel little commonality with them. Same for the Taiwanese.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A US base would attract all sorts of problems, such as make Spore a prime target for anti-US groups.

There would also be more rapes, drunken US personel,.... Just look at the problems the Okinawans have to put up with.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A US base would attract all sorts of problems, such as make Spore a prime target for anti-US groups.

There would also be more rapes, drunken US personel,.... Just look at the problems the Okinawans have to put up with.

you know something weird?

When the US does things like those somehow ppl are willing to overlook it. When tiongs do something far less worse it's condemned even worse and i have been posting about this double standards for the longest time.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know something weird?

When the US does things like those somehow ppl are willing to overlook it. When tiongs do something far less worse it's condemned even worse and i have been posting about this double standards for the longest time.

It is the Japanese government who wants the americans presence and NOT the Japanese people. Nobody wants the yankees in their back yard & that's why they have to force the Okinawans to play host:smile:

Something like the Spore population policy where the PAP is inviting millions of foreigners into Spore while most Sporeans are against it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is some truth in what you mentioned, that all yellow-skins are attached to their customs, and traditions but for nationalisitic affiliations, there are two aveneues, one to Mao-Tse Tong (or PRC China), the other to Chiang Kai-Shek (or Taiwan). For Chinese Singaporeans, I would say that most would feel more comfortable with the Taiwanese, where the "free enterprise" spirit exists.

Cheers!

"You can take a Chinese away from China, but you can never take China from a Chinese. It's in the blood."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Aiyah, thousands of sinkie gals SPGs will gladly open their legs for free to snag a US military personnel, just to get green card. I donch know what Okinawans are complaining about.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
now dat's a damn farking scary thought - banking / it / changi business / west coast parks aw-reddy pundek occupied :eek:

Its Brits during Colonial times. Then Japs during WW2. The Leegime after that, and now PAP Military Junta

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It is the Japanese government who wants the americans presence and NOT the Japanese people. Nobody wants the yankees in their back yard & that's why they have to force the Okinawans to play host:smile:

Something like the Spore population policy where the PAP is inviting millions of foreigners into Spore while most Sporeans are against it.

The Japs have no choice. When u start a war with the US by attacking Pearl harbour, then you lose that war, you have to do what the Americans want you to.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, it is true lah ...otherwise, there wouldn't be a denial.

Pulau Ubin will be the new US base?

Probably the Istana. Somewhere in there is the secret US Army base. They also double as safe house and additional security for Gay Loong. Easier to run road to the US when the Americans are right there.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
West Germany and later Germany did very well after the Americans fought the war and stay with them to their prosperity. Ditto for Japan and South Korea. So, there is a lot precedent for American interference.

rubbishto,the only reason germany and japan did well is because they are extremely hard workers and extremely focused,just like the south koreans,from the edge of destruction korean war $52 gdp per year to G20 country,thats what makes them the aryan race and the banzai konnichiwa race.lets face it america cant even handle its own shit,17 trillion in debt,1/3 americans fat obese and lazy as fuck,premature ejaculators,lost every war since world war ii.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, it is true lah ...otherwise, there wouldn't be a denial.

Pulau Ubin will be the new US base?

Of course its true. Every fucking branch of the military, eg Air Force, navy, marines, even the US Coast Guard has some sort of a presence in Singapore. U are telling me the largest branch, the US Army does not?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....PAPSMEARER...u are really a thick skinned empty vessel....
some time back when US announced that they will deploy their LCS to operate out of Singapore...u told the whole world it is stupid to believe such public announcement because of blah...blah...blah reasons......of course as usual u were wrong....
now u blah...blah...blah....talking through your arse (because you are as usual clueless) claiming that a new base is being built when there is none....
why you have no shame at all talking through your arse all the time????

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....PAPSMEARER...u are really a thick skinned empty vessel....
some time back when US announced that they will deploy their LCS to operate out of Singapore...u told the whole world it is stupid to believe such public announcement because of blah...blah...blah reasons......of course as usual u were wrong....
now u blah...blah...blah....talking through your arse (because you are as usual clueless) claiming that a new base is being built when there is none....
why you have no shame at all talking through your arse all the time????

Papshitsmear also thought Sandhurst is a university. Haha.