• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Honored To Meet PM Lee At FB HQ! PAP! PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12695004_10102648978971701_949295915261648075_o.jpg

It was an honor to host Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore at Facebook HQ today.

The Prime Minister is one of the only world leaders who knows how to code. To recognize his technical skills, we gave the PM this artwork designed at Facebook etched with lines from a computer program he wrote. Coding can be useful -- no matter what your job is! - Mark Zuckerberg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1&set=a.529237706231.2034669.4&type=3&theater

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Zuckerberg want a pink IC..All the great minds in the world want to live in Singapore. PAP!PAP!PAP!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Zuckerberg want a pink IC..All the great minds in the world want to live in Singapore. PAP!PAP!PAP!

This ang moh already pinkie holder; he married local Chinese wife.

LKY wanted FT and he got this good one unlike those white rubbish scums that he got before ... Graham Lind, John Duncan Tasker and all the other ang moh scums who whacked motorists and taxi drivers in sinkie land.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ang moh already pinkie holder; he married local Chinese wife.

LKY wanted FT and he got this good one unlike those white rubbish scums that he got before ... Graham Lind, John Duncan Tasker and all the other ang moh scums who whacked motorists and taxi drivers in sinkie land.

Your mother Lao Cheebye dun anyhow say.....his wife is not sinkie she ABC.
The only sinkie with fb link is perhaps playboy Eduardo

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL : Why did he gave me an empty box? All I asked was for him to fill you in if you lose your job
HC : Maybe the answer is hidden in that box
LHL : I couldn't find anything in there except these lines :
"Coding can be useful -- no matter what your job is!"
HC : Oh.. What job did you exactly asked for
LHL : I asked him whether he was comfortable with you being FB Chief Financial & Investment Officer

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
proficiency in http and https programming will be in great need as networks evolve to nfv and sdn en masse.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this mark zuckerburg's got a asian fetish.who the fuck wants to meet this disgusting chink faggot whether he codes or not?i wish putin would do the world a favour and nuke this gay man and pink dot out of existence.no offense against gays,my favourite gay is anwar ibrahim.even though he might not be a genuine gay but this guy sure is a certified mtgow and soursop drinker.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother Lao Cheebye dun anyhow say.....his wife is not sinkie she ABC.
The only sinkie with fb link is perhaps playboy Eduardo

Fuck you, lah. Get your news from the grapevine first. Pappies need not have to tell every one who holds pink IC and who does not.