• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about Chlorine in Florida.

I worked and lived there. Never have Chlorine smell in pools, private home pools, Apartment common pools, Motels' saliling club's pool, I did not find any such smells.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget about Chlorine in Florida.

I worked and lived there. Never have Chlorine smell in pools, private home pools, Apartment common pools, Motels' saliling club's pool, I did not find any such smells.

during winter, the weather in florida is cool enough (not cold) to avoid adding chlorine to swimming pools. the water from the tap is already mildly chlorinated and flourided, and that should be adequate for swimming pool use during cool seasons.

moral of the story: never invite niggers to a pool party. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite hard to believe. Human sperm die pretty quickly outside the human body and also the chlorine in the pool kills them. Even with potent shown seems unlikely

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite hard to believe. Human sperm die pretty quickly outside the human body and also the chlorine in the pool kills them. Even with potent shown seems unlikely

some niggers have sperm that can outlast, outsurvive and outperform sperm from other races. there should be a sperm olympics event for that. :p

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Complex Biochemical emissions guide sperm to swim correctly towards where they can find eggs to fertilize.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_guidance

They are guided by biochemistry substance.

Further I want o say it possible similarly to empregnant biologically INCEST babies, if parents bathed after sex, and left water in bath tub, then a daughter bathed in the same water later. Sperm in the water from the previous bath after sex will get chance to enter daughter's virginal and create an incest child biologically. Weather daughter virgin or not no diff.

Try doing spell check before posting

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone here who actually believed that ejaculating sperm into a swimming pool will cause a fellow female swimmer to get pregnant, you are part of the reason why PAP continues to be in power.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
originated from this site

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-16-girls-found-pregnant-after-teenager-ejaculates-in-pool/

http://www.snopes.com/girls-impregnated-swimming-in-pool/

[h=1]Gene Pool[/h] [h=2]The story is an old urban legend, but this particular version originated from a fake news site.[/h]
Dan-Evon_avatar_1444849904.png

[h=5]Dan Evon[/h] 14 hours ago

Claim: Sixteen girls were impregnated after a boy ejaculated in a swimming pool.
red.gif
FALSE
Example: [Collected via Email, February 2016]
Can you check out the story about 16 girls getting pregnant in Florida because a boy accidentally ejaculated in a swimming pool? I saw it on facebook.

Origin:In February 2016, several fake news web sites published fictitious articles claiming that sixteen girls had become pregnant after a boy accidentally ejaculated in a swimming pool:
16 young teenage girls between the age of 13 and 17 years of age have become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Tallahassee Herald this morning.
A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men (Tommy Coulter) attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.
“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration. “It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant.
Setting aside the obvious physical improbability of this story (and the idea that a boy would "warn" people that he is about to ejaculate into a swimming pool), this story is completely false, and originated from a site that specializes in clickbait and fake news stories.
This particular fake news item originated on 26 January 2016, when it was posted by World News Daily Report. It was subsequently picked up by several similar sites, including Huzlers, Nigerian Info and Not Allowed To.
WNDR is one of many fake news web sites currently operating on the internet. A disclaimer on the site states that its content is for "entertainment purposes only" and that the web site is not responsible "for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content."

This isn't the first time that a false rumor concerning a woman getting impregnated by sperm that was ejaculated into a pool has circulated around the internet. Nearly every adolescent has heard some type of similar story, almost invariably involving a "friend of a friend." We first encountered this claim back in 1993.
Last updated: 12 February 2016

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this story was embargoed for April 1. But a rookie sub-editor overlooked the embargoed date and sent the story to the printing room.