• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are you a piom ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. I actually cry when I watch cinema scenes or read in the newss of bad things happening to people. But I notice in the forums here, people get annoyed when there is news of somebody avoiding NS. Seems to me, the general character of people here are "Because I have suffered, other MUST suffer too!" I wonder why they can't have more sympathy for others and adopt, "Because I have suffered, others should not have to."

Cheers!

Pleasure in others misfortune :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. I actually cry when I watch cinema scenes or read in the newss of bad things happening to people. But I notice in the forums here, people get annoyed when there is news of somebody avoiding NS. Seems to me, the general character of people here are "Because I have suffered, other MUST suffer too!" I wonder why they can't have more sympathy for others and adopt, "Because I have suffered, others should not have to."

Cheers!

Some believe in EQUAL MISERY.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

I ask becos I am confused. But for me the past is past. I had served my ns and whether current generation need to serve I don't bother. But I earn 3k currently and want others to earn 3k. If others earn 5k I am not happy. I unhappy and quit my job becos Co abuse me. Then I want Co to collapse.
But I don't wish for people to die. Is that piom ?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus is the perfect man. We can't be like him, but we can try to be close. He taught us.

Cheers!

Jesus is more than a man. He is the son of God!

God never said we have to be exactly like Jesus. Its too difficult.

Love is the greatest and covers multitudes of sins.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Actually NS is a blessing for all Singaporean. A privilege.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Yes you are right. In this forum, people are like that: Becos I suffer NS, others must suffer too. And becos I am dirty fellow, others must be dirty too. If not, they roll their eyes and say REALLY??? LOL!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you are right. In this forum, people are like that: Becos I suffer NS, others must suffer too. And becos I am dirty fellow, others must be dirty too. If not, they roll their eyes and say REALLY??? LOL!
but when you're a fatfugging cheespie, with all the cry baby, kpkb and poor attempts to impress with your cockanathology antics, then it's all your doing - don't blame others when you're caught out and exposed.
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at my signature on low life semaj2357 going round saying you are caught based on nothing. Of course it is acceptable to low life slanderers like him to go round slandering people based on no evidence, shamelessly saying you are caught!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at my signature on low life semaj2357 going round saying you are caught based on nothing. Of course it is acceptable to low life slanderers like him to go round slandering people based on no evidence, shamelessly saying you are caught!
hey dafatfugs, just saw another one for / of you "SBF's resident play victim bitch".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dafatfug Semaj2357 is caught with finding support from fellow bullies after he is caught with saying you are caught based on no evidence.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... "Because I have suffered, other MUST suffer too!" I wonder why they can't have more sympathy for others and adopt, "Because I have suffered, others should not have to."...

Serving NS is an honour, to defend the country and protect assets of foreigners too who have made sinkie land their squatting land, especially those SPR who have been squatting in the island for donkey years ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This privilege should also be extended to all SPRs who are squatting in the island, let them be part of the team to defend sinkie land and their assets, the HDB flats that they have bought from pappies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Privilege to who? Can u list out the specific privilege?

Only brainwashed and dumbfucked sinkie will think ns is a blessing and a privilege.