• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL food paradise?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come places with awesome and wonderful cooks have crappy shit leaders in their countries? What the fark sake wrong with this world? :-)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Better don't go and risk your life from the many parang wielded robbers in Malaysia, go only when necessary like business or visiting relatives.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just went to KL on Dec last year.. very fun place.. did the ATV adventure ride. i also visited the Batu cave.

Then we drive out to try some great food and hang out at a rooftop bar..

I feel that KL is like the 80s of sg which is still not polluted by the useless PAP losers..The culture of true asia in this region is maintained and many areas of colonial past can be seen and felt.. They even have some historical colonial restaurants.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've watched some of the Malaysian makan shows & I think Malaysia is more of a food paradise then Spore. However you need a car to get to some of these locations .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks there are too many crown on the street walking. How to use the car through the massive crowd?

In KL you can get to most places by train, buses & taxis. You will need a car if you want to visit places outside of KL.

There are many interesting places to eat outside KL.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've watched some of the Malaysian makan shows & I think Malaysia is more of a food paradise then Spore. However you need a car to get to some of these locations .

amen to that.. sinkies think that they are the food paradise. wahahhaha.. give me a break...My thai friends has give their feedback and review already.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife's favorite noodles, the Malaysian Hokkien Mee, we always makan this when we are in KL.

07+Best+Traditional+KL+Hokkien+Mee+in+Singapore+%2540+Kong+Kee+%2528%25E6%25B8%25AF%25E8%25AE%25B0%2529+Seafood+Restaurant%252C+Geylang+%2528Large%2529.jpg

4785293017_a180808a21.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere in the world, good food can be found, it is just whether you like it or not. And it helps if you know a local to show you those places. Leaders, well, they are there for a reason. Good or bad, depends which side one is on. They (the leaders) do what they can, they are human too! Before we point a finger and accuse, we should ask ourselves, what would I do if I were in that position?

Cheers!

How come places with awesome and wonderful cooks have crappy shit leaders in their countries? What the fark sake wrong with this world? :-).........