• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best restaurant in Bangkok - Soei Restaurant

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bkk getting expensive by the day, tos dishes shld cost less than 500 bahts. Today ciggies prices up by 15%, next beer up. Coffee now is same as Spore prices.

This is a famous restaurant..when you are famous, you can charged higher.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya! Same mentality wit ruling party, just add a little more dressing and fancy table cloth can charge higher.

nope.. and the quality of the food too. it is much better than other places. pls do not forget that. This is not sinkieland.. this is Thailand.. pls do not use sinkieness to judge restaurant in Thailand..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, Bro. I only go to air con place for food. I spend most of my time in Pattaya these days. Today is the first time in 12 months I happen to be in Bangkok. And I am caught in a massive traffic jam.

HMMMMMMMM........................:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::oIo::oIo::oIo::p

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real vegetarian do not see meat as food. i do not feel that i missed out anything. Thailand is a place with tons of tasty veggies and fruits. i only eat at places that serve clean food and always opt for organic food whenever possible.

You sure you dun miss this?